• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's a lot of practice rounds amigo....

RTRHD/GUT/Wolf, Not sure if ya'll heard this yet,

I just got word that some info on the merge may be announced as early as next week.
Only the VSL will be addressed at this time. No changes of any kind until 2010 is expected as of now. If this is all true, RTS is going to drag this out as I stated in an earlier post. :)

I hope they don't expect us to start paying dues until we're getting hourly overtime, holiday pay, etc. It'll be a long wait otherwise.

And yes, I had heard about the announcement earlier. Still waiting to see something official before I pass judgement.

:) I'm thinking the same thing. NO changes until 2010, is what I was told, which means to me that no one is going to be in a hurry. No dues, No hour O.T. No holiday pay, etc. This is going to cost the company money, so they will drag their feet I think. Most of the NJA guy's think this is going to happen fast. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered

NOTHING but making the VSL official is going to happen shortly . . . WAY too much to negotiate to make anything else happen . . . couple years is the word.

We've had the VSL for months now - if nothing else is going to change whats the point of making it 'official'?

RTRHD/GUT/Wolf, Not sure if ya'll heard this yet,

I just got word that some info on the merge may be announced as early as next week. Only the VSL will be addressed at this time. No changes of any kind until 2010 is expected as of now. If this is all true, RTS is going to drag this out as I stated in an earlier post. :)

RTS can drag his feet all he wants, remember that NJASAP can and will file a single carrier petition with the NMB as soon as November of 2008 if they feel in any way that RTS is going to play games! I am not priviledged to know what NJASAP plans on doing at this juncture, but I assure you that they won't stand for any bs. If the decision is placed in the hands of the NMB, it might not turn out so well for either side.

I think I'll just wait and see what will happen. Where are you guy's getting that everything has to happen Nov 08????? And why do ya'll even care, Your not in a G, and most likely won't be there for a long time, even if you wanted to. No flame, just wondering why everyone is so concerned about NJI, and this VSL list. Most everyone is going to move DOWN about 300 numbers. This is great entertainment boy's, Please keep GUESSING, what's going to happen Nov 08 :laugh:

:beer:Cheers

Latest resources

Back