Indigo Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trying to.....

Everybody that I have flown back and forth has given excellent ratings to the operations. We did a charter for Flight Options one weekend and the people loved it. Hopefully things workout here. Good bunch of people here, most of us are furloughed from the majors and just want to have fun while we work and make a little cash. Non of the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** management against labor crap and union BS here thank god. Hope this works out so we can bring more people on......... we'll see.

The falcons are ramp ornaments.......... waiting to be sold. As far as I know they are not flying anymore..................................

The Falcon 20s actually don't belong to Indigo, but the orignal investors from the "previous" Indigo. I know they also had a few that were leased and have since been taken back. We also have one at Teterboro that is waiting to be sold by its owner.

Falcon Capt said:
They have one airplane, an ERJ-135... They are expecting delivery of 2 more soon, but I heard that their financing is still being worked out... Time will tell on this one...

Perhaps they should change the name of the airline from "INDIGO" to "INDEBTWEGO?":D

LOL....... thats some funny stuff. Indigo actually has 2 planes and the new name should be "INFARTHERDEBTWEGO" . Pay is 30 in the right seat and 55 in the left seat. The 3rd airplane is being talked about and they are telling us that it should be here sometime in May. ahem.............. if you could see me, you'd see me breathing and not holding my breath. ;)

How are the loads?

Newtor,

How have the loads been on your flights? Any comments from PAX - favorable or otherwise? What is the next new destination that you forsee?

Cheers

Latest resources

Back