Indigo Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats too bad...

I knew someting was up there when a few guys I knew who flew there where making calls looking for work last month....

Maybe in better times that service would have worked...maybe.

I hope they are still not taking 38$ to "apply" online.

As far as those NJ politicians applauding this....FU&K THEM! what are they trying to do, preserve the peace and tranquility of that beautiful area around KTEB!!!

What a fukin $hithole, who are they kidding.....

The reality of it is that one of the ERJ's was due for its A check and everybody pretty much knew what was about to happen. So when our DOM didn't get his biweekly paycheck....... well.... let just say that the work didn't get signed off. Whats gonna happen know? Dunno....... I really thought that it was going to be different then the usual fu$khead airline management that Ive had to deal with in the past, but I gotta hand it to these guys...... they are consistent. ONCE A FU%KHEAD ALWAYS A FU^KHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Don't believe a word of that article about the friggin morons in office in New Jersey..... they had nothing to do with shutting Indigo down...... man oh man did they try, but they failed. Indigones failure was from within, the politicians had nothing to do with it.

Dude,

we were huge....... we had two whole ERJ's burning through cash like nothing you've ever seen before. Here is the standard reason why Indigo went under.......

18 Pilots (6 got furloughed before day 1)
08 CSMS (Flight Attendants)
02 Maintenance Personnel

ready for this..............

NINE FUC%ING MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL

CEO
CFO
VP of MARKETING <-----------FREAKING TOOL
DO
CP
HEAD OF FLT ATTENDANTS <------ REAL COOL AND MUCH NEEDED
MDOM
DOM
HEAD OF HR

Now thats how you run a company into the ground. Manager to tell manager to tell manager to talk to labor. And all of these Management personnel made close to 6 figures if not more. Yeah no one saw this coming. rrrrrrriiiiiigggggghhhhhttttttt

Sadly, it sounds like most of corporate America. Too many management types trying to run their own little part of the show. Nine managers for 22 workers is a rediculous ratio. The funniest title to me is 'Head of Human Resources'.... seems so redundant for a small operation. A two plane operation should still be more of a mom-and-pop type setup. It's just another example of 'the man keeping the brotha man down'. But what do I know, I just fly for a living.

Good luck to you gentlemen.

Latest resources

Back