• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Indigo Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a BAC-111 out there with Bon Jovi's name on it for charter? OK ..... I know I am missing something here so clue me in.............................

So.........

who pays for the paintjob and why the hell does Bon Jovi want a BAC-111 anyhow? With all the better options out there, I would imagine a BBJ or something like that. And thanks for the info.

Bon Jovi...

Well, considering the band had a pretty old GIISP prior to the BAC111 for years, it's a step up, I think?

Hi!

-9-15s MGTOW is 90,700. I just asked one of our -9 guys (we have 4 -15s).

They are under the 105K limit for PAX screening, which is why we'll use them for charter.

CLiff
GRB

BBQ...

Hey Falcon Capt,
For some strange reason, I like the picture of the grill more than the 900EX you had. Please order some good wx for me out in your neck of the woods, I'm spending the first two weekends in your fair city...
G

Re: BBQ...

Gumby said:
Hey Falcon Capt,
For some strange reason, I like the picture of the grill more than the 900EX you had. Please order some good wx for me out in your neck of the woods, I'm spending the first two weekends in your fair city...
G

Hey Gumby,

I've been getting a lot of compliments on the new avatar... Seems to be a hit! (how BBQ couldn't be a hit is beyond my realm of comprehension!)

Supposed to be basically sunny and in the 60's for the next week, absolutely beautiful weather... I am heading out your way the first couple days of June, you still working your part time gig at "the center"?

BBQ...Yummy...

I am scheduled to be there Tuesday through Friday doing some "inhouse" training, so please feel free to ask one of girlies up front to point me out!!!

Latest resources

Back