• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT 1108 Executive Board Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to the well placed insider, we will only have a limited say with a CBA as there will only be about half of us left working.

To accomplish his plan, all KR has to do is convince his Flexjet partners to give him their share of the $185M used to purchase the company, easy.

His plan won't fool most of the Flex owners/customers at all. Most of them have already stated they want nothing to do with the, let's say, tainted reputation of Flight Options. They will be long gone to NJA before he can even get his plan started.

This plan may be more difficult than you think. 2 of the investors are also flex costumers. With that much of their money involved, I'm sure they have their finger on the pulse of the Flexjet's costumers.

It might be highly unlikely, but wouldn't be surprising at all if Ricci ended up being the odd man out.

According to the well placed insider, we will only have a limited say with a CBA as there will only be about half of us left working.

To accomplish his plan, all KR has to do is convince his Flexjet partners to give him their share of the $185M used to purchase the company, easy.

His plan won't fool most of the Flex owners/customers at all. Most of them have already stated they want nothing to do with the, let's say, tainted reputation of Flight Options. They will be long gone to NJA before he can even get his plan started.

"Tainted reputation of Flight Options." You got that right. It amazes me that there is so many that want to work for him with no CBA.

This plan may be more difficult than you think. 2 of the investors are also flex costumers. With that much of their money involved, I'm sure they have their finger on the pulse of the Flexjet's costumers.

It might be highly unlikely, but wouldn't be surprising at all if Ricci ended up being the odd man out.

If all the nightmare stories come true then I would rather have Flexjet up for sale to another investment group then deal with a union.

Investors want to see a return on their investment. They don't care how they get that return as long as they get their return.

Investors want to see a return on their investment. They don't care how they get that return as long as they get their return.

True but at some point they all sat down agreed to a plan that they all saw fit that would get them their 20% return. We were making 15% for Bombardier.

All I know is what I heard early on after the transaction. I have no intel as to how they plan to achieve it other than the fleet plan, storefront etc stuff that we've all heard about.

Latest resources

Back