• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT 1108 Executive Board Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course they want your money. None of us are that naive. Will you please just for one nano second step back and examine this picture from the outside? If you guys destroy our chances at a victory in the next contract you win a small battle and Kenny wins the war. We combine our efforts and fight like he'll and Kenny has no alternative but to pay us and progress the business model. I don't hate options, I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A SUPERIOR SERVICE WITH SAFETY AT THE TOP OF THE PRIORITY LIST. You guys are being played

Of course they want your money. None of us are that naive. Will you please just for one nano second step back and examine this picture from the outside? If you guys destroy our chances at a victory in the next contract you win a small battle and Kenny wins the war. We combine our efforts and fight like he'll and Kenny has no alternative but to pay us and progress the business model. I don't hate options, I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A SUPERIOR SERVICE WITH SAFETY AT THE TOP OF THE PRIORITY LIST. You guys are being played

Consider that "chance" destroyed. I find that few flex pilots are interested in the teamsters. Your best chance is to continue your propaganda campaign and focus on the first officers. Most, not all, but most of the captains are dead set against the teamsters.

You might as well start thinking about life without representation.

Grasping at straws to try to show that our management team plays favorites.

Everyone's agreement was the same.

That part is in there so that we still get a vote after the agreement has been modified by a vote. If it said identical than it would be open to interpretation.

Guys, the IBT is going over this document word for word to give these union pushers anything to cause us to doubt our management team. They want us not to trust management, but instead trust them.

The IBT doesn't want to help us. They want you paying dues to them. Some of their pilots (as they have posted on FI) want to use this to take our jobs.

Don't let their manipulative mind games get to you.

They don't care about us. They are lying.

They want our money.

Keep spreading your FUD

So FO can't update their FOM without union approval?

Things do change from time to time.

Are you saying FJ shouldn't be allowed to open additional domiciles if they choose?

Don't be a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime line
(4) Additional Employment Conditions. During the Employment Period, You will be(expected to abide by all Company policies, procedures, operations manuals, employee handbooks and guidelines that are subject to change without notification from time to time as directed by the Company officials. In addition ..........................

So this is a contract that sounds very fluid

Page 7, Para 4

So FO can't update their FOM without union approval?

Things do change from time to time.

Are you saying FJ shouldn't be allowed to open additional domiciles if they choose?

If that is the only thing in all of those publications that they can change unilaterally, then I retract my tool statement...otherwise it stands.

We are doing nothing to destroy YOUR chances with YOUR next contract.

We just want no part of it.

Twa 2 ASA FO

In case you missed it, can you answer my question.

Can you give some examples over the last few years where management made a decision and you all got together and voted to change it.
How is this done?

Did you have a vote before your sick days were taken away or is it still being discussed and when will the vote take place?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back