IBT 1108 Executive Board Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What he said.

This is something new to us that was given in the employment agreements.

So you got no vote in the sick days decision?

Funny how that happened just before you got your " contract". I am sure Kenn had nothing to do with that.

We are doing nothing to destroy YOUR chances with YOUR next contract.

We just want no part of it.

That's some funny shut right there buddy. Believe you me, you and I could have gone a whole lifetime without knowing each other and I would be the first bowing down at sweet Jesus' feet had that been the case. I believe in the Lord and I believe in karma and I'm sure your just reward is awaiting with the adulterer Lord Kenny. God bless!

So you got no vote in the sick days decision?

Funny how that happened just before you got your " contract". I am sure Kenn had nothing to do with that.

He can change our sick day policy again right now and there would be no vote. The vote thing only apples to a handful of items. I know schedules and per diem were in there, I forget the other 2 or 3. Stuff like pay and benefits is not eligible for employee approval.

Come to think of it, I think we had the employee contract shortly after the sale, which would have been before the new sick/PTO policy. So yeah, no vote for the change in PTO/sick days.

Originally Posted by FR8DOG777
Really dude? This is your contribution to the hard working fractional profession? I have no beef with you. Guess what? My personal income from a private business exceeded my income of your great uncle Kenny in 2009! So basically your telling me I got mine go get yours? Am I correct in that statement? Guess what? WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, LIKE IT OR NOT! I am on your side along with every God Damn hard working pilot in this fractional so called profession. Wake the ******************** up

That's some funny shut right there buddy. Believe you me, you and I could have gone a whole lifetime without knowing each other and I would be the first bowing down at sweet Jesus' feet had that been the case. I believe in the Lord and I believe in karma and I'm sure your just reward is awaiting with the adulterer Lord Kenny. God bless!

So, in one post you take God's name in vain and tell someone to shut the **** up. Then, on another thread within minutes, your bipolar condition kicks in and now you're bowing at Jesus' feet. You, sir, are priceless. Please, please, please tell me more about how crazy Kenn is and more about the 1108.

Your beyond help v1. Kill our union and our profession. I really could care less anymore. Look at the facts and educate yourself.

Find a flight options pilot on the road and have him play the video of Kenny in a company meeting from our website. You can see the same body language in his lies when he talks about what happened in 2006. It was problems being tied to a manufacturer, not defaulting on a 71 million dollar debt to Raytheon and being physically removed from the property. Wake up dude, you are being played

FR8,

The only way that the Flex guys destroy your union as you claim is if you guys, FO or IBT, petition the NMB. I personally don't want a union and no I am not so naive that I am unable to see both sides. The fact of the matter is, if FO or the IBT push for single carrier, which is what KR wants, then you guys are responsible for destroying your union. We here at Flex did not ask for this nor did we want this. Unfortunately, it is what it is.

Our management is constantly telling us that we are in charge of our future when it comes down to unionizing or not. While yes, that may be true, you guys actually hold all of the cards as to whether or not there will be a union. I think you all by now realize that most here at Flex do not want it. Therefore, if you petition the NMB, that is on you guys, not us.

Let me hit you with this question. As the slide stated, no petition to the NMB, no single carrier, not change in how things run. So why not keep it all separate, don't petition the NMB and always have your side with the union keeping things in check?

Of course they want your money. None of us are that naive. Will you please just for one nano second step back and examine this picture from the outside? If you guys destroy our chances at a victory in the next contract you win a small battle and Kenny wins the war. We combine our efforts and fight like he'll and Kenny has no alternative but to pay us and progress the business model. I don't hate options, I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING A SUPERIOR SERVICE WITH SAFETY AT THE TOP OF THE PRIORITY LIST. You guys are being played

Let me hit you with this question. As the slide stated, no petition to the NMB, no single carrier, not change in how things run. So why not keep it all separate, don't petition the NMB and always have your side with the union keeping things in check?

I know you weren't addressing me, but I'll take a stab at answering this question.

The answer is in Section 1 of our CBA. The scope clause requires that there be a ruling on single-carrier status.

Look, by offering the 300's through the Flight Options store front, and having those aircraft be flown by the FlexJet store front, it is obvious that DAC is attempting to dismantle the Flight Options store front (and the commensurate flying by FO pilots). If this isn't a direct attack on the scope clause, I don't know what is.

And it is real. I can't tell you the number of owners that have told me they've been approached and are moving into that aircraft come fall. Good for them. Seriously. The 300 is a great airplane. And good for Flex.

But, not so good for us. That is until and unless I see DAC make moves to build the FO storefront. There are no signs of that. Hell, they're not even communicating with the pilots. So I have no idea what their fleet plans may be. Perhaps you can shed some light on the matter given the wonderful communications you have with the management structure.

We will not remain separate, even if both pilot groups wanted to. Kenn doesn't want it (has stated so several times publicly), and OUR contract requires that there at least be a ruling by the NMB on the matter.

See, you all have your employment contract(s). But we have ours, too. Both must be respected and defended.

But if you watch how our contract is being attacked, you will gain some insight as to how Kenn goes about his business. No one is immune. Trust me. I have more insight to this than you could possibly imagine.

We will not remain separate, even if both pilot groups wanted to. Kenn doesn't want it (has stated so several times publicly), and OUR contract requires that there at least be a ruling by the NMB on the matter.

Well we're being told differently. If we vote out the union we are being told there will be an option to stay separate. Nobody has guaranteed that, but they are saying it is "possible if that's what you want." KR has definitely not said to us that he wants one pilot group. That would have been noticed for sure.

Well we're being told differently. If we vote out the union we are being told there will be an option to stay separate. Nobody has guaranteed that, but they are saying it is "possible if that's what you want." KR has definitely not said to us that he wants one pilot group. That would have been noticed for sure.

I think the only way we stay seperate is if the NMB isn't petitioned. If we are deemed single carrier by the NMB, that's the only way a union vote would occur.

No NMB=the only way we stay seperate

NMB single carrier ruling=union vote then seniority list integration. To add to this, there is no way one group would be represented and the other group not represented for a seniority list. It would be all IBT or all not IBT depending on the vote.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back