• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT 1108 Executive Board Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Take your silly little union and STUPID contact, that is the worst in the industry, and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!!!!

BTW rsm Jerry Atkins called, he said he still had you and twats balls in his purse and would like you to reclaim them at your earliest convenience. I view you two know it alls like the net jet pilots that acknowledged the dickheads that held them back in the first big contract. Go big or go home, quit wallowing in mediocrity hoping somebody steps up for you. Good night, grow a set!

BTW rsm Jerry Atkins called, he said he still had you and twats balls in his purse and would like you to reclaim them at your earliest convenience. I view you two know it alls like the net jet pilots that acknowledged the dickheads that held them back in the first big contract. Go big or go home, quit wallowing in mediocrity hoping somebody steps up for you. Good night, grow a set!

Another incoherent, non thought provoking post by none other than FR8DOG777.

Another incoherent, non thought provoking post by none other than FR8DOG777.

Good one Vee 1, lurking around again? We all look forward to the professional services and contributions you have to share with the rest of us and showing us all how the true aviators at flex show us all rookies how to get the job done!

Good one Vee 1, lurking around again? We all look forward to the professional services and contributions you have to share with the rest of us and showing us all how the true aviators at flex show us all rookies how to get the job done!

No one is calling you a rookie or insinuating that you can't do your job but as an Internet forum poster you are pretty lowsy. Now, tell me more about the 1108.

Latest resources

Back