Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very creative version, Rez. It made me laugh. :p
CA1900, your come back was hilarious...:D
Can't. You took the pillows away. Shack!

No frac guy on this thread wants to address reality.....

No airlines= no frac job.
Rez, you have been pushing this garbage for a long time and it is completely naive.

The fractionals do not need the airlines to survive. Sure we airline. Not because we have to, but because it is easier. Airline pilots have FAR more to fear from loss of service than frac pilots. Most of us just show up at the local airport and report to work. If airlines went away we would have other options (that airlines don't have) like ferrying the plane back home after a trip. At the worst we would have to realign our bases and maybe drive a little farther to work.

If anything, the airlines should be darn thankful that the frax are buying your tickets. I would estimate that NJA alone buys over 200,000 full fare tickets per year for its pilots.

By the way...The company wanted to centralize bases and bring the planes back to roost at night. The pilots negotiated it away and opened 100 bases which gave you business.
You're welcome.

I addressed "reality" in flying Part 121 for 5 years and said... "Hmmm. Life is too short for all of this reality crap. Show me the biz jets!!!"

It's nice now.

Did you upgrade me to 1st yet? I am a Gold Medallion after all? Screw the aisle seat.

Son, I live in a world that requires me to fly. And those trips have to be flown by men with planes.
Who’s gonna do it? You Capt Regional? You, Capt. Legacy Carrier?
I have a greater Wealth than you can possibly fathom. You weep for bailouts and you curse the Fractionals. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Fractionals, meet our needs. And my existence, while incomprehensible to you, Is normal to me…You don’t want the truth. Because we talk about you parties, we want you to fail We buy more shares when you fail.
We use words like Net Worth, Lifestyle, Image…we use these words as the backbone to a life spent earning something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very industries I provide, then questions the manner in which I spend my money! I’d rather you just went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you step back from the keyboard and get a life. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you’re entitled to! ”

Col Nathan Jessup (Ret). Current NetJets Owner

This thread is pure theater popcorn. I love it and i'm neither airline or fractional. Now if someone could just conclude the thread with an epic finale roast of PCL_128 I will applaud loudly and with genuine enthusiasm. :)

Ensure that cost analysis includes everybody who flies has to fly fracs on the "NO Airline" model.

If there were no airlines then everybody would have to fly on us. The military, business, EVERYONE. Some how I'm thinking that would benefit the fracs.

Don't care about this thread

Its been beaten pretty good.

But for you guitar players.

Get off here and go to "thegearpage".

Everything under the sun on "jammin".

I thought I was on the wrong site for a minute!

One of my guitars is an ES-Artist (like a 335) It's really a nice "AX".

Take care.

Why is Rez defending the airlines?

Airline management has made it impossible for the employees to do the jobs they were hired to do.

How can a FA make a broken down middle seat with 31" pitch more comfortable?

How can they give you a blanket and pillow that they don't have? How can they clean the blanket that is NEVER scheduled to be cleaned because it costs money?

How can they give you food they don't have and aren't supposed to have because it costs money?

How can the pilots push back on time because the airline doesn't stock the $5 part they need--ANYWHERE IN THE SYSTEM?

How can the pilots push back with no tug? (The tug has been broken for two weeks and they're sharing the working tug with 4 other gates.)

How can the airplane push back with no FO? (The FO is coming from another flight, having been reassigned--AGAIN into his day off as his 3 day turns into a 4 day.)

How can the Airline Management relax in this day and age? Why they go to their beach house in the Caymans or their 10,000 sq. ft. house in Beaver Creek. How do they get there? On a frac. That's how THEY deal with the stress.

Airline people have no business defending the condition at the airlines. We didn't make it this way and we have no power to change it.

Customers have to vote with their feet if they don't like the way they are treated. TC

Latest resources

Back