Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Learn to spell.
Oh my Gad, the speeling poilce

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling as ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs forwrad it.

For someone trying to put across a point, it is the message, not the speeling on FI.

I love it how a couple of westicles make a post about how bad the east is and the usual suspects- fubiJERK and the Geneitsl jump on the band wagon. Loosers!

LOL! At least if you're going to insult someone spell it right, dickhead!
LOSER. You should know it well. Especially if you're an east pilot.

AWA pilots were and still are the doormat to this industry. Drug dealers, strike breakers, you name it these clowns have done it. They are lucky to have survived to this point. Their precious PHX base is worthless and they were banging on deaths door in 2005 when Lakefitld put the deal together. That's a fact!

LOL! Again priceless! Who was the guy who shot a hole in the side of a jet? Who was a guy who got arrested for threatening a TSA agent in PHL with an ax?
Keep em coming. I love this stuff.
BTW, how's it feel to make just as much as a 3rd year SWA f/o finally after 25 years as an airbus captain?
East pilots are a disgrace to this profession. You should be ashamed of yourself.
And for the love of all things man, learn how to spell!

The Easties are complete wheenies. They have "sullied" themselves because they agreed to something, didn't like the outcome, and then turned into complete turds. A handshake from them or a signature means NOTHING. They deserve their low pay.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I can't believe i'm saying this, but i agree.

As others have pointed out, the Pickleballers are so adamantly opposed to the BINDING arbitration award (something they agreed to in advance, BTW) they are willing to accept substandard wages indefinitely.

As a result, they are the WORST drag on the industry short of Virgin and Allegiant.

No amount of deflection by MCDU and his ilk can change that.

Kind of like America West and Valujet (i mean Airtran) was when USAIR, United and Delta went into Ch 11. Thanks PFT_128 for being part of the problem. Your Airline started this and it all started when you went to Gulfstream. You are the problem. Thanks for the suffering your kind has created for all the real pilots that got hired at real airlines. PFT and mergers are the only way a tool like you can get hired. You are an ALPA hypocrite and you are now complaining about something you were part of starting.

M

As others have pointed out, the Pickleballers are so adamantly opposed to the BINDING arbitration award (something they agreed to in advance, BTW) they are willing to accept substandard wages indefinitely.

As a result, they are the WORST drag on the industry short of Virgin and Allegiant.

No amount of deflection by MCDU and his ilk can change that.

I'm finding it very ironic that MCDU was a Gulfstream Academy pilot, then has the stones to come here and lecture the rest of us on the industry.:laugh:

I'm finding it very ironic that MCDU was a Gulfstream Academy pilot, then has the stones to come here and lecture the rest of us on the industry.:laugh:

It is amazing, isn't it?

Fubi- VA pays better than usair-
Their stand really needs to stop

Latest resources

Back