• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How USAPA's futile stand exacerbates the AA bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dan- I'm not sure that keeping usapa separate is such a handicap when they're so willing to work under that contract-
Lots of corporations have wholly owned subsidiaries, and codesharing being what it is, it's not hard to connect the two airlines- and how much different is two separate airlines from operating different fleets?
The devil's in the numbers- and I'm not sure that Doug thinks that line has been crossed- or any of the other CEO's that could be involved in a merger-
I'm pretty sure most would be more than happy letting their pissing contest go on and keep paying them a % of industry standard wages.

Because the courts will ultimately make it law (although it's a pity that you have to be instructed to do so). No arbitrated list has ever been vacated, set aside, etc. EVER...

Quite true. Not because of anything else but because it would set a very dangerous precedent for all future arbitrations where "binding" and "arbitration" would have to be redefined.

Last edited:
Dan- I'm not sure that keeping usapa separate is such a handicap when they're so willing to work under that contract-
Lots of corporations have wholly owned subsidiaries, and codesharing being what it is, it's not hard to connect the two airlines- and how much different is two separate airlines from operating different fleets?
The devil's in the numbers- and I'm not sure that Doug thinks that line has been crossed- or any of the other CEO's that could be involved in a merger-
I'm pretty sure most would be more than happy letting their pissing contest go on and keep paying them a % of industry standard wages.

Well that's a good point that USAPA essentially provides low cost labor at managements feet to use as they see fit.

Who was the "third party pilot group" named in the Data breach case??

Latest resources

Back