• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is Life at Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes and no. Who made the decision to allow their flying to be outsourced?

Mainline pilots negotiated their own scope.

There is difference between TSA guys performing flying that has been outsourced as a result of an agreement ratified by mainline pilots and an airline's operation using pilots to replace those taking a stand in negotiations with management. The distinction is clear.

Blah blah blah. All regionals are whores who are flying mainline's flying for whore wages. Every regional has stolen flying from other regionals. INCLUDING TSA. NO ONE has hurt the industry more than MESA. At least GoJet's pay is at the AVERAGE of whore wages.

I fly 767's with Options Slave's buddy.

Uh huh. And I have ocean-front property in Arizona to sell you. Tell u what. Prove it. When does the RAT come out on the 767 and what does it give you?

What is special about the center hydraulic demand pump? What can drive it? When would you isolate it? What is the weight hit (penalty) if it's inop?

Of the left, center, and right hydraulic systems, which one has the highest demand (767 only, since we know it's different on the 757)?

:)

Last edited:
the originals are. A-listers are too. No difference except you love to suck the judge's dick that gives you reason to validate your decisions to go to a company that is "completely different."

I could go for a nice steak right now...

Slave,

you are the worst form of life on this board. You are BLAMING the TSA pilots for the GoJet problem.

Coming from you, that means squat. I did no such thing, it certainly is not the TSA pilot's fault for anything, and "GoJet" is not a problem, moron. GoJet will be a place for jobs for furloughed TSA pilots and MANY furloughed mainline pilots. Nice try though, Cap'n know-it-all.

Last edited:
You are the biggest retard on earth. You know nothing execpt your scathing hatred for anybody of a different view except yourself. Why don't you learn some facts.

XJ is MESABA dumbfuuck. "Herhaps" you should look into these things.

You call me a "captain." Obviously you don't think I am by your condescending quotes. If you try and jumpseat on my plane you will find out that I am in fact the "captain."

You call yourself perfectly legit pilots. That's right - CAL class of 1983 is still going strong!

Whatever you say, "Cap'n". Can you sense my concern about your (4,000 hr Cap'n) opinion?

Still waitin' for you to actually contribute anything but a flame to any conversation. Every word you write solidifies the statement that SEVERAL pilots have made about the maturity of your posts, "Cap'n". Do you still play with He-man figures and model airplanes?

Keep it up, Cap'n know-it-all!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back