Happy Trails Lear 70

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Would you like to compare Scab lists?

How about your former employer at Gulfstream?

He was one of the most hated Pilots at Eastern BEFORE he Scabbed.

You aren't very intelligent are you? Based on your handling of the AirTran side of the negotiations and you making your bed with Gulfstream first and then Joe Leonard second, followed by the BS you post on these forums when you have to know that we know who you are, I would say not.

Your name is the one that comes up most often out on the line when discussing guys we can't wait to fly with.

Face it. You ended up at Valujet/AirTran because that's the best you could do. No amount of BS or delusional thinking on your part will ever change that. I have flown with 8 or 9 FAT guys so far. Awesome guys all. But your name and Lears name come up and it ain't pretty. They bring it up first. I don't. You were not well liked over there and you certainly won't be over here. Do yourself and all of us a favor and go sell Double-Wides. It would suit you.

Last edited:
BIG difference between the Eastern guys at SWA and Eastern guys from Valujet...

To suggest otherwise is moronic....

Me and every other Eastern guy at SWA wouldn't even think of sending an app into Valujet/Airtran.

Nice try though.

Ah, Mr. Supposed rEAL pilot is back. There are more strikers here than you think, even when Valujet was around. One of our old Chief Pilots during the early days was a die-hard striker. Don't you have a line check to give or something?

Last edited:
Would you like to compare Scab lists?

I figured that would be the nonsense you would spew. But yes, let's compare. You'll find a lot of strikers on our side, and you'll find a few SCABs on your side.

How about your former employer at Gulfstream?

He was one of the most hated Pilots at Eastern BEFORE he Scabbed.

No doubt. He's a piece of trash.

Your name is the one that comes up most often out on the line when discussing guys we can't wait to fly with.

Why would I care what a POS like you thinks of me? But sorry, you won't get the privilege of flying with me.

Why do all your fellow pilots despise you?

Is that why you:

1) Hid in the Union Hall office
2) Are leaving Aviation to rip off "economically disadvantaged" by selling them crappy Double Wides?

No doubt you have "accomplished" so much in your short but "stellar" career in aviation.

Oh....how is the DFR going?

Last edited:
I hope PFT_128 gets out of aviation. Its people like him and his actions that has taken a toll on this profession. I do though think Valujet pilots should have gotten their DOH. SWA time will come and then you all can eat some humble pie. Been there. Just like the United pilots who thought at one time it was all about them and their quick upgrades and money.

M

Why do all your fellow pilots despise you?

Is that why you:

1) Hid in the Union Hall office
2) Are leaving Aviation to rip off "economically disadvantaged" by selling them crappy Double Wides?

No doubt you have "accomplished" so much in your short but "stellar" career in aviation.
I don't know if I would say he hid in the union office. He took strong stances on issues like TA 2010 and SIA #1 and #2. Of course, he didn't always have the political capital to survive those stances (as he found out in May 2011 the hard way).

I enjoy flying with him (other than the fact he typically only does CDOs). The toughest part is waiting for sterile cockpit to end to talk union politics.

The reason why guys dislike him is usually tied to his belief that sometimes the union should try and save pilots from themselves. Most pilots believe they are smart enough to analyze info and make the best decision for their own career.

Reasonable response. However, you lost me at the part where somehow in his short, undistinguished career, he determined that he was smarter than his fellow Pilots and was "trying to save them from themselves".....

Arrogance beyond all belief.

Arrogance beyond all belief.

No, arrogance beyond all belief is the belief that you can know what the best course of action is without all of the facts and all of the counsel that is available to the representatives that you elect, but not all available to you.

Please use that "line" in your DFR Deposition and or Testimony....Really.

I just spit Starbucks out my nose!!......

No, arrogance beyond all belief is the belief that you can know what the best course of action is without all of the facts and all of the counsel that is available to the representatives that you elect, but not all available to you.
Wow, just wow. This coming from the kid with a twelfth grade education. Believing that you are the better judge of what is in the best interests of the whole that surely included PhD.'s, lawyers and any number of advanced degrees. Perhaps you share your beliefs with the masses and let them decide what the best course of action is. The truly insightful method would include sharing whatever wisdom was shared with you and then believing the group as a whole was intelligent enough to make a decision using all available resources.

Latest resources

Back