• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Happy Trails Lear 70

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Howard, what is your particular fascination with the relationship between ALPA and the Pilots of AirTran? Don't you think it would be ludicrous for me to come on here and start hammering on SWAPA?

I mean, really . . . . you're starting to sound like General Lee when he harangues SWA pilots over the SLI. ;)
Youre absolutely right Ty, I just need to drop it. I guess the fascination stems from the perspective that failures on ALPA's part get attributed to SWAPA handing out a screwjob. SWAPA did what any union should, which is actively striving for the best deal for its members.

But most definitely if my words warrant a GL comparison it is surely time to shut the he!!up.

Youre absolutely right Ty, I just need to drop it. I guess the fascination stems from the perspective that failures on ALPA's part get attributed to SWAPA handing out a screwjob. SWAPA did what any union should, which is actively striving for the best deal for its members.

But most definitely if my words warrant a GL comparison it is surely time to shut the he!!up.

Sorry, I guess that was unduly harsh. ;)

My own viewpoint on what unfolded is that there is more than enough blame to go around, and I don't hold any particular individual or group responsible for what transpired; we all share some of the responsibility. If I decided to start blaming people, I would have to blame everyone, myself included.

Regards,
Ty

PCL please clarify was the MEC doing whatever the pilot group wanted or did they have superior knowledge?

Maybe you should ask the MEC.

Latest resources

Back