Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why Whores are Better Than Pilots

voteno said:
Pilots are WHORES........PERIOD. We are our own worst enemy!
Whores have it better than pilots...

1. Most won't work for free or pay to play.
2. Only occasional background checks and fingerprinting.
3. The best ones cost more.
4. Anyone can become one.
5. Some places do additional medical tests along with the regular drug testing.
6. Alcohol consumption is expected, not prohibited.
7. Work one time for the right person and the money never stops.
8. Most work is done during a short time period, not rotating split-shifts.
9. No pagers or cell phones required.
10. The boss wants you to earn more, not less.

Enjoy!

Catbird said:
You can believe Johnny Ornstein/crooked stocktrader/CEO of Mesa keeps an eye upon the idiots in the flying proffesion. Most likly a bidding war could break out among these Titans of U.S. Commercial Aviation for access to these morons. I can see it now. "Captain for 35.00 per. hour, special deal for individuals with cash today"
It's kind of sad, but when you think about the price of airline tickets, you can hardly get passengers to pay 35.00 per hour to sit in back and they don't even have to do the tedious work of manipulating the aircraft.

That's FUNNY!

Pot calling the kettle black.

FO PFT whores good, Captain PFT whores BAD.

It's all bad. Even the pilot wannabe webcam gulfstream wankers.

Keep playing pilot.

trainee

"Keep playing pilot."

Give me a f-in break i was a CFI for the academy. I worked my butt off to be where i am now. It took me six years of hard work. So kiss my a$$. You can't even bash the FO program because those guys get hired by all the regionals. And for less money spent than at FSI or DCA. Ill fly loops around you 100LL. And make you dizzy with the facts. I think its a jealousy issue with you people.

Last edited:
P-F-T Captains

The_Russian said:
Even the GIA guys know when its gone too far. This is bulsh!t. We are all pissed about this.
Fair response. But you have to admit that establishment of a P-F-T captain program, anywhere, is a whole new low for P-F-T.

Last edited:
For years we have gone thru the trouble of blackballing morons that PFT now its time to blackball Morons that PTA (pay to apply) come on people ! how far are we going to lower the bar. If AtA and Fedex need to charge you money to read you ap is it really worth it. To go to college maybe, but not to earn money for thier company.

The_Russian said:
Even the GIA guys know when its gone too far. This is bulsh!t. We are all pissed about this.
That is pretty funny though. Why are you pissed? Is it because someone with a fat checkbook is taking a job you feel they don't deserve? Or is it because you spent all your money to be an F/O and now can't afford the left seat?

Russkie-

Fly circles around me?

Not gonna happen. keep dreaming junior airman.

I was an airline pilot before you were a CFI.

The jealousy is all on your part: You are jealous of the respect that real pilots get for earning their positions instead of paying for it becasue they are too lazy or too incompetent to get there under their own power.

trainee

Latest resources

Back