Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TonyC LOL, That was great!

Here is the next quiz

1. IF Gojets is not an alter ego set to undercut everyone than, why is TSA using a separate pilot group?

If you answered to get around the CBA of TSA pilots, you are right. If you answered, not to piss off AA, you are wrong. The fact that TSA started Gojets would piss them off more..

2. True or false, **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**'s contract will be better than TSA's?

If you answered False you're right, If you answered True, you're wrong. Their would be no point in a separate pilot group if they didn't think **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** pilots would do it cheaper.

3. True or False, Hulas cares deeply about the quality of life of **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** pilots. If TSA pilots win, Hulas will make sure that **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** pilots are protected and treated fairly?

If you answered False you're right, If you answered True you are the opposite of smart.

Originally Posted by PCL_128
Actually, it's both. If you start your career at BloJets, then you'll also have to end it there. You'll never be able to leave, at least not to a real career airline. I hope you enjoy flying that RJ for peanuts until the day you turn 60.

Black Water Dog said:
... and working for hk with worse work rules than the TSA FA's currently have.

I don't know why that TOOL keeps on opening his stupid trap. Like GIA is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Go Jets

Normally, I would ask this on the lounge but since it is closed, here goes; Did anybody else see the official seniority list that came out today? I did and I noticed that all the "pilots" who are now at Blow Jet are still listed on our seniority list. WTF is going on here?

Hey Millhouse, I just saw that...Did you also notice that the new CRJ-700 that says "GOJETS Airlines" on it is at the Trans States Airlines Hangar being worked on by Trans States mechanics and will be staffed by management pilots currently, as you and I saw are still on the TSA seniority list, completely seperate company MY A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I did and I noticed that all the "pilots" who are now at Blow Jet are still listed on our seniority list. WTF is going on here?

Not all. EO hired 1/12/04 STL/ATR is not on the new list but the others who were given a leave of absence are.

BTW, wassup with the lounge? A week is a long time for a simple software upgrade.

Check out: www.gojetlounge.com coming soon

tj

Last edited:
cocknbull said:
TonyC LOL, That was great!

Here is the next quiz.
Hey, cocknbull, if you think I'd defend G0Jet, you're confused.

I know the Administrator is vehemently opposed to the publishing or sharing of any scab lists. Given that, I'm surprised he'd rig the board to single out G0Jet as a dirty word.

Funny, while G0Jet is a bad word, GoJets is not. Very interesting....

:)

millhouse21 said:
Normally, I would ask this on the lounge but since it is closed, here goes; Did anybody else see the official seniority list that came out today? I did and I noticed that all the "pilots" who are now at Blow Jet are still listed on our seniority list. WTF is going on here?

I think you know whats going on Millhouse. EO was a fairly new guy, so off the list with him. All the others are Captains with seniority and apparently they were given LOAs to go to the darkside. I've kept my invitation letter to Blowjets, you know the one that says "you must resign seniority at your current airline" so that when this saga continues we can file ANOTHER grievance about why the pilots that left to go to the "other airline" are back on my seniority list above me?!?!?!

TonyC said:
I know the Administrator is vehemently opposed to the publishing or sharing of any scab lists.

:)

Can't really blame him/her. Although there are some court cases that establish legal precedent saying that scab lists aren't leagally prosecutable as "libel", they were cases for lists of guys who crossed actual picket lines during an actual strike.

The door is very much open, however, for a libel suit against anyone publishing/distributing a "scab list" for pilots who are not engaged in flying struck work. I suspect the administrator isn't intrested in getting his hinney sued.

Latest resources

Back