Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TSA ERJ said:
haulingthemail,
If you are considering employment there it is in your best interest to hear how their pilots are peceived by their peers. There are better alternatives for "feeding your family" and I would highly recommend pursuing them. Many other regionals are hiring who have much better pay scales and work rules that are above the the minimum the FAR's require.

Union or no union does not change their status as an alter ego airline. Nothing has changed

My situation is different than others. You don't know anything about me, nor will I tell you anything. I'm in a position where I need something for the interm, not long term.

So I guess your family is more important than mine?........

Short term or not.......you are pathetic - almost all the regionals are hiring AND with low time requirements ......no excuse.

Oh yeah you mean the IBT (NOTHING AGAINST THEM PER SE)......the rep in that area of the country that is BEST friends with DH the company lawyer?!

Just ask one of our FAs what they think of their union.....

haulingthemail said:
f%^k off, go hi-jack some other thread. If I want a response from you I'll fart. I do what it takes to feed my family. SCAB no. I wouldn't cross a picket line. Last time I checked Go Jets isn't on strike.

I didnt get paid at all this month because of TSH. Are you going to give me some of your big shot GJ money if you get hired?

Sky west, expressjet, american eagle, RAH, colgin, pinnacle, great lakes and horizon are all hiring. If you couldnt get on with any of them maybe you should think about your other skills.

haulingthemail said:
My situation is different than others. You don't know anything about me, nor will I tell you anything. I'm in a position where I need something for the interm, not long term.

Considering I was just downgraded from 41 CA back to EMB FO and had to take an $1100 per month pay cut and TSAH has 20 pilots on furlough. I would say that there are better ways to feed your family than taking it from mine.

TSA ERJ said:
haulingthemail,
If you are considering employment there it is in your best interest to hear how their pilots are peceived by their peers. There are better alternatives for "feeding your family" and I would highly recommend pursuing them. Many other regionals are hiring who have much better pay scales and work rules that are above the the minimum the FAR's require.

Union or no union does not change their status as an alter ego airline. Nothing has changed

by saying their peers, i guess you are talking about the 4-5 TSA pilots on here that have nothing better to do than bitch about the GJ pilots. go ask a SWA pilot and see what he says. he won't give a crap along with almost everyone else in the industry except for the few cry babies out there.

punkpilot48 said:
I didnt get paid at all this month because of TSH. Are you going to give me some of your big shot GJ money if you get hired?

Sky west, expressjet, american eagle, RAH, colgin, pinnacle, great lakes and horizon are all hiring. If you couldnt get on with any of them maybe you should think about your other skills.

so because TSA hired alot of guys that they didn't need (piss poor planning on TSA's part) how is this the the GJ pilots fault?? weren't you hired at TSA after GJ was started??

I don't really want to flame here, but if that pay scale is correct then slamming *************************s for pay is a moot point, their pay seems comparable to everyone else... how they were formed is another thing entirely. What is the rest of their contract like? I'm just curious, my current job is better.

texarkana said:
I don't really want to flame here, but if that pay scale is correct then slamming *************************s for pay is a moot point, their pay seems comparable to everyone else... how they were formed is another thing entirely. What is the rest of their contract like? I'm just curious, my current job is better.

GJ's pay is equal or lower than 50 seat pay at Air Wisconsin and Expressjet, and their 70 seat pay is lower than Eagle, Horizon, RAH, & ASA. CA rates are almost identical to Comair's concessionary rates, and hourly rates are equal or above Skywest's but without their profit-sharing & better work rules.

NO BLOCK OR BETTER at ORD. That instantly makes them below everybody else...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back