GO Jet Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Turbosnake03 said:
by saying their peers, i guess you are talking about the 4-5 TSA pilots on here that have nothing better to do than bitch about the GJ pilots. go ask a SWA pilot and see what he says. he won't give a crap along with almost everyone else in the industry except for the few cry babies out there.

Better yet, have a G0jet guy ask a LUV pilot to jumpseat and we'll see what happens. Most SW guys I've talked to will not let 'em ride.

Lots of former waterskiers at other companies that will make it hard to get an interview. They wouldn't want the culture ruined.

Last edited:
Turbosnake03 said:
so because TSA hired alot of guys that they didn't need (piss poor planning on TSA's part) how is this the the GJ pilots fault?? weren't you hired at TSA after GJ was started??

That's a big NEGATIVE.....he (Skippy) was hired before G0 Jet was formed genius.

UEJ500 said:
Better yet, have a G0jet guy ask a LUV pilot to jumpseat and we'll see what happens. Most SW guys I've talked to will not let 'em ride.

Lots of former waterskiers at other companies that will make it hard to get an interview. They wouldn't want the culture ruined.

that's funny, i know a few guys that ride on SWA everyweek and no one has ever been denied a jumpseat.

haulingthemail said:
f%^k off, go hi-jack some other thread. If I want a response from you I'll fart. I do what it takes to feed my family. SCAB no. I wouldn't cross a picket line. Last time I checked Go Jets isn't on strike.

I didnt realize that other companies that weren't used against the trans states pilots were not hiring. When did this happen? Just yesterday there were SEVERAL other regionals hiring. They all must have stopped overnight.

Listen, your a jacka$$. The company that you are considering is hiring pilots and furloughing pilots at the same time. Your OK with that? obviously no moral character here!

haulingthemail said:
My situation is different than others. You don't know anything about me, nor will I tell you anything. I'm in a position where I need something for the interm, not long term.

So go somewhere else for the interem.

Way2Broke said:
Don't they have a union now too? I think you guys shold drop the whole scab thing. It just makes TSA look bad. I think the guys that went to GJA before the union were scum, but to go there now shouldn't be held against anyone. This dead horse has already been beaten.

HAVING A UNION IS NOT THE POINT! Trans States holdings is hiring pilots and furloughing pilots at the same time. At a minimum, how are you people OK with this? You are all managements wet dream. Who cares what happens to others as long as you get yours. (directed too all the people that seemingly dont understand this situation.)

Smarta$$ said:
HAVING A UNION IS NOT THE POINT! Trans States holdings is hiring pilots and furloughing pilots at the same time. At a minimum, how are you people OK with this? You are all managements wet dream. Who cares what happens to others as long as you get yours. (directed too all the people that seemingly dont understand this situation.)

USAir was firing and hiring at the same time and you didn't call Piedmont employees scabs?

Wholly owned subsidiary hiring with mainline furloughing... How is that any different?

Turbosnake03 said:
go ask a SWA pilot and see what he says.

I just j/s on SWA a month or two ago and the captain came up into the terminal, told me that they had a GJ guy trying to j/s and asked me if I wanted him to boot him. Awesome; I love the guy.
SWA knows about GJ and they seem to care.

Mesa's hiring street captains in the Dash. Check 'em out. Outstation bases. Supposedly all day trips.

It's not 70 seat jet pay (but really, neither is GJ).

Happy job search.:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back