Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Smarta$$ said:
Future scab?

f%^k off, go hi-jack some other thread. If I want a response from you I'll fart. I do what it takes to feed my family. SCAB no. I wouldn't cross a picket line. Last time I checked Go Jets isn't on strike.

Don't they have a union now too? I think you guys shold drop the whole scab thing. It just makes TSA look bad. I think the guys that went to GJA before the union were scum, but to go there now shouldn't be held against anyone. This dead horse has already been beaten.

haulingthemail,
If you are considering employment there it is in your best interest to hear how their pilots are peceived by their peers. There are better alternatives for "feeding your family" and I would highly recommend pursuing them. Many other regionals are hiring who have much better pay scales and work rules that are above the the minimum the FAR's require.

Union or no union does not change their status as an alter ego airline. Nothing has changed

yeah, the whole "i hate go jets pilots" thing will blow over shortly and no one will longer care.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back