GO Jet Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big pimpn' said:
Last I checked God didn't create PMs. Wingmaster is simply stating the obvious.

Unless you work for the same company as Hauling, then wingmaster is not stating the obvious.

Have some faith guys. Mail Man, Mike Rowe had some cool jobs on TV, you should check one of them out.:p They sound better than Go Jets.

Flyhitoo,

There is no freaking way that people who have more than 10 years of service at TSA , some who were making about $100,00 are getting 5th year GJ pay.

IN fact, I believe you are either 1. lying thru your teeth, 2. too stupid to figure it out, or 3. just in flat out denile ( and no it's not just another river in Egypt) Each if those guys got "special deals". Like i said before, why would a person who makes nearly $90,000-$100,000 per year take a $20,000-$30,000 pay cut to fly a bigger plane? People just dont do that willingly, It's just not normal!!!! And people who would are seriously messed up in the brain and need to be institutionalized? Who thinks to themself-- Gee, I really need a paycut and a decrease in work rules? WHO?! I mean seriously, the people who went there from TSA are already shady, so dont think for one minute that they aren't getting the better end of the deal with regards to reimbursement. Their neverending selfishness is ony exceeded by their stupidity.

I think you are just a little upset that your company really does create inequality amongst their own pilot group. What's wrong truth hurt?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back