• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future Prospects Ahead for Legacy ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Legacy....LOL....funny. The only legacy about ASA the public knows is bad on-time performance and horrible bag handling numbers........yes yes yes, I know its all Delta's fault just remember the numbers were worse before Delta took over ground handling.

Scott hall knows nothing.

Yup SH knows nothing even though he basically runs the airline

Anyways, no update this week from Brad, something is brewing. Announcement next week? All rumors I'm hearing though are pointing at big growth on the XJT side

Last edited:
you are by far the most ignorant and stupidest poster on here, SH give me a f@#&%g break you clown :rolleyes:

Ditto to that!

And 777 has poor enough taste so as to actually use livestock as an avatar. Good God, that is one ugly mule!

Make it 125% for over 85hrs and stretch out longevity pay increases to 30 years. Oh and a B fund. Everyone wins. We get more money for being productive. Company saves money with common use reserves. And our mainline partners gain huge flexibility that will support base stability. The bonus to dual qual is that it removes one more hurdle to One List with Skywest. After seeing these nonstop shuffles, that should be in everyones mind.
Sounds good, except for that stuff about a B fund. Just ask all the thousands of major airline pilots who worked their whole careers with the promise of a nice big B fund waiting at the end, and then whoops--no more money in the B fund! Sorry 'bout that!

It's just like social security--if crooks are in charge of "your" money, you'll never see a dime. Give me more $$ right up front any day, and let me take care of my own retirement.

Actually, why don't we just insist on swapping dual qual for One List? I think most guys would actually consider that one. The company would save a ton of money (allowing them to bid more competitively on contracts, which would be good for our career security and growth), and we stop all chances of whipsaw.

Sounds good, except for that stuff about a B fund. Just ask all the thousands of major airline pilots who worked their whole careers with the promise of a nice big B fund waiting at the end, and then whoops--no more money in the B fund! Sorry 'bout that!

It's just like social security--if crooks are in charge of "your" money, you'll never see a dime. Give me more $$ right up front any day, and let me take care of my own retirement.

You are getting A funds (defined benefit plan) confused with B funds (defined contribution plan).

Legacy....LOL....funny. The only legacy about ASA the public knows is bad on-time performance and horrible bag handling numbers........yes yes yes, I know its all Delta's fault just remember the numbers were worse before Delta took over ground handling.

You are misinformed, Grasshoppa!

Bag transfer has been handled by mainline since 2000. So, yes the blame goes elsewhere.

In it's worse month of on-time performance, ASA was still better than mainline.

FYI, after ASA's purchase in 1999, our management were mainline employees. Performance went down the tubes.

Since Inc. bought ASA several years ago, performance has improved greatly, surpassing the stats of mainline, Thanks to BH and our dedicated flight crews.

So, what's next, Grasshoppa?

You two go back to making out with each other in the closet. Grown folk talkin here

If the flying public could see how juvinile some of the people flying them around are they would never set foot on an airliner again.

Latest resources

Back