• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fischman, you can think you are better than me if you want.. that's fine.

However, every time you operate in either 91k or 135 you fly under words that I personally drafted.

There is NOTHING that I do in this industry now or in the future that will EVER be based on policy you set, but you can rest assured that policy I set will help to keep cowboys like you safe.

So, while you want to think you are better than me, you are free to do so. It's a free country and this country needs dreamers like you.

But …. my efforts always impact you when you fly and make it safer for you.

I'm free from your union and tyranny.

You shoulda been there fischman.. it was a heluva ride.

What a self-congratulating narcissistic twit! The only way you keep us safe is by you not being eligible for a medical.

The problem is fischman, case history has already been established by Judge Bertelsman. You lose.
One case. One circumstance. Whoop-dee-doo.

... However, every time you operate in either 91k or 135 you fly under words that I personally drafted...

...There is NOTHING that I do in this industry now or in the future that will EVER be based on policy you set, but you can rest assured that policy I set will help to keep cowboys like you safe...

You shoulda been there fischman.. it was a heluva ride.

You are so frickin' full of yourself, it's unbelieveable!

It was a fairly large committee who drafted those regs, and lots of people had a hand in it, myself included . . . along with all the fractionals, and several charter operators. Most of the discussion seemed to be whining like "it isn't fair that the 91K guys can do this, but us 135 have to do that". It was a major bitch session from the beginning to the end. Quit acting like you personally drafted any reg that keeps us safe. If you did actually have a hand in any of it, you know that the whole committee was more about the politics of 135 vs. 91K, than trying to keep anyone safe. Get off your friggin' high horse!

Last edited:
So Bagdad B19bob, I see your crusade to drive the infidels from the company property are growing more incompetent and desperate on a daily basis. Maybe just a coincidink buckeye checks your name against the eastern scab list and you don't post whilst on vacation abusing company assets. You, Michael, and Sonjay have done more to ruin flight options in your short tenure than anyone ever could have immagined. Management has repeatedly broken the regs. Crew shopping, (1)could not duplicate, (2)parking airplanes in hangers for three days without pulling a panel and signing off a C check, pushing pilots, threating pilots, intimidating pilots, playing russian roulette with the pilots, passengers, and aircraft with your little 500 am standby games. Where is the accountability for all these blunders? Who is paying for it? I'll tell you, the hard working pilots that built this company for you to tear down. A lot of good men and woman will lose their houses and disrupt their families because of your incompetence. I sure hope you enjoy your riches in this life because your just reward is coming in the next life.

These are some pretty extreme claims.
First, what's wrong with CND? You assume it's to just clear the paperwork because mean-old management has is out for you and they pressure the mechanic into signing it. Wrong. I believe the mechanic puts his butt on the line when he signs the paperwork - these guys would not give into pressure from management to anything unsafe...even if it were true.
Second, your claim about a pencil-whipped C-check needs to be verified be facts. Have you spent time in the hangar monitoring what gets done to the aircraft while it's down for the check to make sure it gets done? Didn't think so. Do you even know what is involved in a C-check? Neither do I, but we trust that it has been done according to the logbook and proceed to get in and fly.
Stop whining fool.

He knows all he did was try to get the FAA to relax the Duty snd Rest rules... to favor management....

If he did actually have any hand in it, you are probably right. The fractionals didn't want to have any restrictions placed on them, and the 135 guys wanted a level playing field so they wouldn't be at a competitive disadvantage. As screwed up as they are, the FAA is the only one who really had anyones safety in mind.

You are so frickin' full of yourself, it's unbelieveable!

It was a fairly large committee who drafted those regs, and lots of people had a hand in it, myself included . . . along with all the fractionals, and several charter operators. Most of the discussion seemed to be whining like "it isn't fair that the 91K guys can do this, but us 135 have to do that". It was a major bitch session from the beginning to the end. Quit acting like you personally drafted any reg that keeps us safe. If you did actually have a hand in any of it, you know that the whole committee was more about the politics of 135 vs. 91K, than trying to keep anyone safe. Get off your friggin' high horse!

All I'm doing is stating facts. Fischman stated he's better than me and I'm agreeing with him. I just stated that I've influenced his career more than he has mine. Take it for what it's worth.

Also, I don't agree with your take on it. The politics were there for sure, but that's just another day there.

Pure and simple

These are some pretty extreme claims.
First, what's wrong with CND? You assume it's to just clear the paperwork because mean-old management has is out for you and they pressure the mechanic into signing it. Wrong. I believe the mechanic puts his butt on the line when he signs the paperwork - these guys would not give into pressure from management to anything unsafe...even if it were true.
Second, your claim about a pencil-whipped C-check needs to be verified be facts. Have you spent time in the hangar monitoring what gets done to the aircraft while it's down for the check to make sure it gets done? Didn't think so. Do you even know what is involved in a C-check? Neither do I, but we trust that it has been done according to the logbook and proceed to get in and fly.
Stop whining fool.

Skanza,

They don't get that all I've ever done on this subject is try to get the point across that the standards don't come off a message board, they come out of the manufacturer's book.

I've stated how they are going to get caught with statistical outliers.

I've stated that if they are going to used their own standards to detirmine when an item is broken, they they sure as hell are using their own standards to detirmine when something is airworthy.

Those that use their own standards to detirmine if an item is airworthy are breaking the rules.

If they are using their own standards to slow the air carrier down, they are subject to sanctioning by the courts and the company.

It's simple... they just don't get it. I think those guys leaning on the authority of the PIC are unsafe.

They get what they ask for when they get caught being unsafe. Pure and simple.

how is unemployment treating you there skumza? Good to see all your management ass kissing really paid off for you. I have forgotten more about aviation and aviation maintenance than you will ever learn in a lifetime kid. If they ever pull that crap again I will blow the whistle with the FAA

Latest resources

Back