• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
skanza...the c150's are to the left....along with the gold seal flight instructors.....please seel some instruction before start posting about stuff you nothing about.

not trying to rant....just trying to help you out.

pm me and ill explain how things work.

A long time ago when companies were run by corrupt, greedy people that expected a lot of production out of under paid employees that were working in very poor working conditions. But times are different now and a company run like that will fail in the market - collapsing under the weight of the greed and corruption.

How naive. The market does a poor job at policing itself. They will only fail well past when the damage is done. i.e. Enron. Give me a break, idiot.

You Are Unbelivable

Yes, by the way, I am accusing some people of causing damage to an airplane in order to have a write up. There's no way to prove it, but that doesn't matter. Only those people know the truth and that's all that counts.

You obviously are in management because no self respecting profisional member of OUR pilot group would ever suggest that one of Our fellows would do somthing that was a federal crime.

What a MOORON you are.

And while I'm at it,,,,,

skanza said,

So you're saying that you are able to see that there might possibly be no need for a union? That's what I'm talking about.
As far as the looking in the mirror comment, you're way off. I do agree that there was once a time when unions were needed. A long time ago when companies were run by corrupt, greedy people that expected a lot of production out of under paid employees that were working in very poor working conditions. But times are different now and a company run like that will fail in the market - collapsing under the weight of the greed and corruption.
Now, unions are used by people that are a bit lazy, expecting a hand out, want someone else to be responsible for their career, and expect to "just have" respect, not earn it.
If you look at the performance of FO over that last few years, the positive movement is due to dedicated employees (pilots too), and management that doesn't want the place to fail. Don't accuse them of trying to "ruin people's lives". *And don't accuse me of being one of them, you never know when you'll fly with me :) *
Higher health care, domicile changes, and other cost saving measures are happening industry and country-wide for almost all companies.

Now I don't expect anyone here to agree, or even consider these points due to the mindset that is so strong (and limited).

“unions were needed. A long time ago when companies were run by corrupt, greedy people that expected a lot of production out of under paid employees that were working in very poor working conditions. But times are different now and a company run like that will fail in the market - collapsing under the weight of the greed and corruption.”

You must be talking about a long time ago like 4 months ago when we were still managed by two very over paid complete idiots, that expected us to continue to keep this company growing while they paid us half of industry, while cutting back on our quality of hotels, crew meals, travel, adding ridiculous standby requirements, getting rid of our domiciles causing our pilots to uproot their families, tripling the cost of health insurance. Had these two idiots been allowed to remain in control of Options we surly would have gone under. These abuses are the exact reason that we now have a Union at Options and they weren’t here as long ago as you suggest. We have a window of hope now with new management that the lunacy of the past 5 years will be recognized and corrected, a contract will finally be completed, and this company will get back on the road to growth. But even if all those things happen it still does not eliminate the original motivations and need for a Union and a contract. Tomorrow our new management could be gone and the same dumb a$$ that just about destroyed us could be back to finish the job.

“Now, unions are used by people that are a bit lazy, expecting a hand out, want someone else to be responsible for their career, and expect to "just have" respect, not earn it.”

I’ve been around from the beginning and helped build this company from the ground, many of us have. I have watch Options go through all of the gyrations it has to get where we are today. I have not heard of one single thing that our Union is negotiating for that is unreasonable or a hand out. WE as a group have taken responsibility for our future by electing Union representation and achieving a contract with protections from non professional small minded management types like you. As far as respect goes, there is no one in management that most of us would give a damn about having their respect. The respect of my fellow pilots for my professional abilities is far more valuable than that of bunch of a$$ sucking sycophants.

"If you look at the performance of FO over that last few years, the positive movement is due to dedicated employees (pilots too), and management that doesn't want the place to fail."

Management has run this company into the ground over the past few years. What planet have you been living on? The only one that could have made such a statement as you have here is clearly management trying to distance yourself from the complete failure you have been. Every failure, every problem, and God forbid if it happens, the company failure is and has clearly been the result of incompetent management. I hope you are proud to be one of them.

Like I said, new management, Riccie, has a window to recognize and do what needs to be done to save Options. The only question is can and will he.

Yes, by the way, I am accusing some people of causing damage to an airplane in order to have a write up. There's no way to prove it, but that doesn't matter. Only those people know the truth and that's all that counts.

Guess what, genius? People like that have gotten fired. (i.e. the guy that got canned for breaking a rudder boost switch and he was turned in by a union supporter). The 1108 does have a professional standards committee. Given that you're willing to knowingly fly unsafely and illegally, you wouldn't be too familiar with that word.

Since neither one of you are professionals, you and B19 can continue to try and bring the profession down. It won't matter anyway. After all, you both are idiots that suck at what you do.

Last edited:
Guess what, genius? People like that have gotten fired. (i.e. the guy that got canned for breaking a rudder boost switch and he was turned in by a union supporter). The 1108 does have a professional standards committee. Given that you're willing to knowingly fly unsafely and illegally, you wouldn't be too familiar with that word.

What? How can you say that? You don't know me and I have not advocated that.

Since neither one of you are professionals, you and B19 can continue to try and bring the profession down. It won't matter anyway. After all, you both are idiots that suck at what you do.

You are no more a judge of whos professional than I am. Especially on an internet forum!

"Idiots that suck at what we do"? That's pretty weak, dude. I don't even know what you're talking about, but I did get you fired up, right sweetie?

And the guy that got turned in for breaking the switch, serves him right. Union or not. Just keep trying those Union inspired operation stalling techniques and see how far that gets you. I'm sure Ricci won't put up with any of that shiznit.

You obviously are in management because no self respecting profisional member of OUR pilot group would ever suggest that one of Our fellows would do somthing that was a federal crime.

What a MOORON you are.

And while I'm at it,,,,,

“unions were needed. A long time ago when companies were run by corrupt, greedy people that expected a lot of production out of under paid employees that were working in very poor working conditions. But times are different now and a company run like that will fail in the market - collapsing under the weight of the greed and corruption.”

You must be talking about a long time ago like 4 months ago when we were still managed by two very over paid complete idiots, that expected us to continue to keep this company growing while they paid us half of industry, while cutting back on our quality of hotels, crew meals, travel, adding ridiculous standby requirements, getting rid of our domiciles causing our pilots to uproot their families, tripling the cost of health insurance. Had these two idiots been allowed to remain in control of Options we surly would have gone under. These abuses are the exact reason that we now have a Union at Options and they weren’t here as long ago as you suggest. We have a window of hope now with new management that the lunacy of the past 5 years will be recognized and corrected, a contract will finally be completed, and this company will get back on the road to growth. But even if all those things happen it still does not eliminate the original motivations and need for a Union and a contract. Tomorrow our new management could be gone and the same dumb a$$ that just about destroyed us could be back to finish the job.

“Now, unions are used by people that are a bit lazy, expecting a hand out, want someone else to be responsible for their career, and expect to "just have" respect, not earn it.”

I’ve been around from the beginning and helped build this company from the ground, many of us have. I have watch Options go through all of the gyrations it has to get where we are today. I have not heard of one single thing that our Union is negotiating for that is unreasonable or a hand out. WE as a group have taken responsibility for our future by electing Union representation and achieving a contract with protections from non professional small minded management types like you. As far as respect goes, there is no one in management that most of us would give a damn about having their respect. The respect of my fellow pilots for my professional abilities is far more valuable than that of bunch of a$$ sucking sycophants.

"If you look at the performance of FO over that last few years, the positive movement is due to dedicated employees (pilots too), and management that doesn't want the place to fail."

Management has run this company into the ground over the past few years. What planet have you been living on? The only one that could have made such a statement as you have here is clearly management trying to distance yourself from t way he complete failure you have been. Every failure, every problem, and God forbid if it happens, the company failure is and has clearly been the result of incompetent management. I hope you are proud to be one of them.

Like I said, new management, Riccie, has a window to recognize and do what needs to be done to save Options. The only question is can and will he.

Ummm... So. There's absolutly no way there can be happy emplyees or a successful company without a union? And management is always wrong and always against the employee? Is that that basis of what you're saying?
If you think that, you're unbelieveable but a good example of one who's stuck on a dogmatic principle of the way things should be and suffers from the inherent limitations of this narrow way of thinking. Kinda like religion, but I digress...
Where as, I have admitted that the need for a union has existed and may still in some instances, but you folks have never entertained an idea other that a union.
Typical.

"Idiots that suck at what we do"? That's pretty weak, dude. I don't even know what you're talking about, but I did get you fired up, right sweetie?

No, I'm not fired up. As for you not knowing what I'm talking about, that goes with the territory. After all, retards don't know they're retards.

The guy that got turned in for breaking the switch, serves him right. Union or not. Just keep trying those Union inspired operation stalling techniques and see how far that gets you. I'm sure Ricci won't put up with any of that shiznit.

That incident wasn't union motivated. That pilot was not a union supporter. He broke that switch because he didn't like that he was getting home so late. That is one reason why you're an idiot. You talk out of your @ss when you have no clue.

You are no more a judge of whos professional than I am. Especially on an internet forum!

In spite of your incomplete sentences, I see what you're saying. However, I can easily pass judgment on the professionalism (or lack thereof) of any idiot that openly advocates knowingly flying airplanes with discrepancies. Yeah right, flying illegally......you're such a professional!:rolleyes:

It's bad enough that you lie to us. What's worse is you lieing to yourself.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back