• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For All You FLOPS BJ Pilots, a little memory lane action

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good point. I better write it up and have mx take a look.

My point exactly.

Don't worry, as soon as the CBA is signed, you'll begin to remember again. Thankfully, management has the same amnesia when it comes to pay raises, benefits and job security during negotiations.

management has the same amnesia when it comes to pay raises, benefits and job security during negotiations.

thats why we need unions.....otherwise management would just pay the minimum required by law for the job.....and we would get fcked...

im glad your starting to see the light b19

keep it up, we'll get you steered right

its not.....you don't understand.

when you preflight an airplane and something is not right, then it's the PIC's responsibilty to write it up. You should know that being this far in your career.

I explain one more time. Broke airplanes have nothing to do with a "union" action. If it's broke then it's broke, thats it.

Now move on.

Well, maybe for you. But there are plenty out there that do use the 501 as a leveraging tool, they are easy to see here but will never admit it due to lack of ball size.

?

Skanka,

when you have money worries its good to sometimes get you mind off your problems. You know, focus on something else for a while ....

It might as well be something constructive that enhances your aviation skills ... like how to do a better prefilight.

Focusing on your professional job skills tends to have the nice side effect of eventually reaping better compensation.

A Win-Win scenario.

Money worries? Aviation skills? What?

I'm talking about union extremists that purposely look for things to write up in order to slow the operation in the name of the union, not in the name of safety as they claim. Only they know the truth, but in the end, golly how the truth will out.

I read all of these posts about the so called list that was created by union supporters..

I spent 8 years at flops and what I have seen happen there since i left is just unbelievable..

I have no doubts that management would be more than happy to walk out to your plane after a flight, pull out so called list find one thing and fire your ass on the sport for operating an aircraft in an unsafe manner...

I would not give flops management 1 single thing to fire me over hell they fire people for no reason anyways.

Anybody and I mean anybody there is fair game for these fools.. Burn the place down ( because of there mismanagement) but do it being a professional and flying by the book

Last edited:
Jeesh,

Glad you don't pre-flight DC9's that way.

Big parts - on
Radome - marvel at number and severity of damage from lightning strikes & hail
Pitot Tubes - not bent 90 degrees from axis of airframe, good
Ice Detector - oh nevermind... windshield wiper works
Antenna's - secure. Half aren't attached to anything anymore, but no one is sure which half.
Tires - not through three layers of cord
Brakes - see wear pins - good
Hydraulic Fluid - smeared and leaking - good, means at one time the system actually held something
Flight Control Surfaces - ailerons move opposite each other, elevators flop around - good
Engine - cowls aligned within about three inches, chunks missing from compressor blades need to have scribbling beside them and signs of erosion (ahem) blending
Left side, same as right side

Latest resources

Back