Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The global program is a closed fleet, not fractional. Any FJ pilots that go to it will keep their FJ seniority number as well. Doesn't mean that the FLOPS pilots flying them will have a FJ seniority number. This is how it was explained all along. Don't start twisting it into something it's not. Globals were always going to be on the FJ side, so it makes sense to me.

Who's twisting what? The original post said he would have a FlexJet # I said he will be employed and paid a salary through Flops but working for FlexJet and keeping his Flops # The globals were presented as a Onesky aircraft with its own unique identity, including its own paint scheme, but marketed under the Flex brand. So they really aren't under the Flex side, just using the marketing power of Flex and it's association to Bombardier products to market a program unto itself that is a Bombardier product.

The global program is a closed fleet, not fractional. Any FJ pilots that go to it will keep their FJ seniority number as well. Doesn't mean that the FLOPS pilots flying them will have a FJ seniority number. This is how it was explained all along. Don't start twisting it into something it's not. Globals were always going to be on the FJ side, so it makes sense to me.

It is hard to make sense of this. KR wants to eliminate overlap in management between FJ and FO, and now he wants to set up numerous mini bureaucracies. Wouldn't it be more efficient to have them manned and scheduled and dispatched by one or the other?

Only thing you have contributed TWA. Is trying to protect your cushy job and don't give a ******************** about anyone else. So yes I will call you a scumbag. Cause you are one. Truth hurts

It appears the Global Express pilot positions (who are either former or current Fight Options management) are now "employed" by FlexJet, at least according to one of the now-Chief Aircraft Managers LinkedIn update. I guarantee you that in being "chosen" for those jobs they did not relinquish their FlOps seniority numbers. So you now have FlOps pilots on the Flex side, who may or may not have Flex seniority numbers, flying un-bid positions, in the largest equipment available that are the highest paid of both pilot groups.

All because Kenn deemed it so.

Sounds sorta familiar. History might not repeat, but it often rhymes. Are these guys being issued five-stripe epaulets?

Sounds sorta familiar. History might not repeat, but it often rhymes. Are these guys being issued five-stripe epaulets?

Nope. Just dusted off the old ones.

Only thing you have contributed TWA. Is trying to protect your cushy job and don't give a ******************** about anyone else. So yes I will call you a scumbag. Cause you are one. Truth hurts

Sorry bud, I don't have any old coworkers at FO that I am aware of. Hence, you don't know me. For that truth it appears I am lucky.

If you now want us to remain separate, why do you care what we do or think? The best part about us remaining separate is that you and I will never have to share a cockpit

You appear to be a very bitter and angry individual. Not the qualities that come to mind when I think of the word professional.

You guys know that our opinions on this don't matter, right? We won't get to vote on seniority integration.

Seniority integration will come after the representation vote. If we are represented, the lawyers will negotiate with Mgt and come up with a solution that in their judgment complies with McCaskill-Bond and both parties (Union and Mgt) will accept. If we are not represented, seniority will be settled however KR wants it, and if individual pilots don't agree, they are free to hire a lawyer and sue.

Last edited:
You guys know that our opinions on this don't matter, right? We won't get to vote on seniority integration.

Seniority integration will come after the representation vote. If we are represented, the lawyers will negotiate with Mgt and come up with a solution that in their judgment complies with McCaskill-Bond and both parties (Union and Mgt) will accept. If we are not represented, seniority will be settled however KR wants it, and if individual pilots don't agree, they are free to hire a lawyer and sue.

Even without a union representing the pilots any seniority integration must follow the MB criteria since it deals with air carrier crews.

FJ management has already stated that both pilot groups WILL get to vote on any seniority integration. You speak based on speculation, I am speaking based on what we are being told by our (FJ and FO) management team.

Even without a union representing the pilots any seniority integration must follow the MB criteria since it deals with air carrier crews.

FJ management has already stated that both pilot groups WILL get to vote on any seniority integration. You speak based on speculation, I am speaking based on what we are being told by our (FJ and FO) management team.

Well then, since your management told you so, it MUST be true! (sort of like your management told you that the IBT1108 refused to allow FO pilots on Yammer, right?)

I have been through the integration process twice, in neither instance was a vote taken.

Time will tell!

Sorry bud, I don't have any old coworkers at FO that I am aware of. Hence, you don't know me. For that truth it appears I am lucky.

If you now want us to remain separate, why do you care what we do or think? The best part about us remaining separate is that you and I will never have to share a cockpit

You appear to be a very bitter and angry individual. Not the qualities that come to mind when I think of the word professional.

I do know you..And when I called you out you went to the moderator crying like a little bitch that you are and complained..You are a selfish self serving individual..And you better hope we never share a cockpit together..It would not benefit you one bit..

Latest resources

Back