Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It appears the Global Express pilot positions (who are either former or current Fight Options management) are now "employed" by FlexJet, at least according to one of the now-Chief Aircraft Managers LinkedIn update. I guarantee you that in being "chosen" for those jobs they did not relinquish their FlOps seniority numbers. So you now have FlOps pilots on the Flex side, who may or may not have Flex seniority numbers, flying un-bid positions, in the largest equipment available that are the highest paid of both pilot groups.

All because Kenn deemed it so.

It appears the Global Express pilot positions (who are either former or current Fight Options management) are now "employed" by FlexJet, at least according to one of the now-Chief Aircraft Managers LinkedIn update. I guarantee you that in being "chosen" for those jobs they did not relinquish their FlOps seniority numbers. So you now have FlOps pilots on the Flex side, who may or may not have Flex seniority numbers, flying un-bid positions, in the largest equipment available that are the highest paid of both pilot groups.

It isn't finished. Don't jump to conclusions.

they will not be on our seniority list.
And the highest paid, Global 145,000, how much do you think Kenn wants to pay a Lear pilot if he pays 145 to a Global Capt?

Shane called my post stupid, ouch.

I would take it as a compliment.

So far he has contributed nothing positive to this discussion. All he does is call people names that have different views than him.

Some day he will grow up and realize that there are people in the world that won't agree with him. It doesn't mean they are wrong, but he can't see it that way.

Welcome to the world of KR. This is how he operates. I can assure you that JC will be afforded the same beneifits as a NM, JC will work for FlexJet, however will maintain a seniority # with Flops. Just like NM is chief pilot for Nextant but still has his Flops seniority #.

Welcome to the world of KR. This is how he operates. I can assure you that JC will be afforded the same beneifits as a NM, JC will work for FlexJet, however will maintain a seniority # with Flops. Just like NM is chief pilot for Nextant but still has his Flops seniority #.

The global program is a closed fleet, not fractional. Any FJ pilots that go to it will keep their FJ seniority number as well. Doesn't mean that the FLOPS pilots flying them will have a FJ seniority number. This is how it was explained all along. Don't start twisting it into something it's not. Globals were always going to be on the FJ side, so it makes sense to me.

Latest resources

Back