• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think this guy wants bad things to happen to the pilots at Flight Options. I think he would enjoy a kind of perverse pleasure in seeing us crash and burn.

Ahhh.... No

I just see how hard the Option pilots work and they have to be away from their families for 8 days at a time. "Thats Brutal".

The pilots deserve industy standard pay as a minimum.

I have spoke my peace. Peace out!

So it's Uncle Kenn to the rescue? It that what your saying? And you lecture me about drinking Koolaid?

By no means's is that what I'm saying. We need a contract for all the same reasons we needed it in the first place. I just mean that we will most likely not suffer the same crap we did under Sh!tfinger. Dude you are a P2P member and have been charged with selling the TA to the pilots. I have no such agenda, only that our contract be as much as we need it to be.

Omg!

Nearly 4 years and with ratification a guaranteed place at the BOTTOM of 5 largest fracs! Should be easy to enforce the workrules since many won't even bother to fight for the pitance they may recieve financially. Poor tier 3 guys who spent years at flops will effectively lose it. The joke will be "Will Fly for Food". But real rules that can't be changed for up to 5 years? Think about that one! Jimmy Johns can serve a better $hitsandwich.

The economy sucks (we get it), but I also believe FLOPS is going thru a rebuilding period due to Sherrengias mess (none of the other fracs have had a more colorful CEO to deal with) We have lost a crap load of owners. So who knows.

Work Rules Help requested

I Have a question. Can anyone tell me where all of these elusive work rules are that equate to $ 30,000.00? I must be a complete moran because I can't seem to find them. I guess I will have to read the TA again!

Union Leadership needs to consider some things:

1. The pilots are paying dues and that makes them customers.

2. The customer is always right

3. You work for the customer. The customer doesn't work for you.

I Have a question. Can anyone tell me where all of these elusive work rules are that equate to $ 30,000.00? I must be a complete moran because I can't seem to find them. I guess I will have to read the TA again!

If the shoe fits....

Union Leadership needs to consider some things:

1. The pilots are paying dues and that makes them customers.

2. The customer is always right

3. You work for the customer. The customer doesn't work for you.

Hey I thought you were going away.

I've been paying close attention to this guys word choices and I'm beginning to suspect this is an alter-ego of B-19. They also seem to have the same agenda.

I guess I will have to read the TA again!

Reading (and re-reading) the TA until you have a good understanding of what it contains would be an awesome plan. Then, if there are still parts of the TA you don't understand I strongly suggest you direct your questions to union leadership on the 1108 site. The questions being posted there have been responded to (usually) within 24hrs. This forum is not the proper - nor necessarily an accurate - source for TA information.

pfp

Latest resources

Back