Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks to our MEC!

I want to say thank you to our MEC. I know we have to read the TA yet, but I want to say thank you anyway.

On the other side, I think we are going to be very disappointed. Looking in my crystal ball, I see..... A pay raise of less than 10%, continued pay inequalities with Jr pilots making more than Sr pilots flying the same equipment. No 401K match in the immediate future (more lost income) ect......

I hope my crystal ball is wrong. I predict we will have some soul searching to do when we vote. I only am guessing because if it was anywhere near what we were expecting we would have heard more!

I really think the lips are sealed until its proof read then released. I hope everyone takes into count more than just the pay. I feel also it could be less than we could have got when the economy was good of course, that's just common sense. Lets look at the whole picture and not be too greedy if everything else is to par. Can't wait to see it....Thanks to all that helped and worked on this TA!

Pardon me while I fart all over this for a moment.....If FO were sold pending a signed agreement. Would any protection prevail to prevent this. Just curious, not starting anything.

I really think the lips are sealed until its proof read then released. I hope everyone takes into count more than just the pay. I feel also it could be less than we could have got when the economy was good of course, that's just common sense. Lets look at the whole picture and not be too greedy if everything else is to par. Can't wait to see it....Thanks to all that helped and worked on this TA!

I think you meant to say is our union leadership jerked us around for a year and a half longer than necessary and cost us about 30K in salary. And they want back dues to get in good standing, ha! If they pay me 30K, I'll put them in Good Standing. B-19 called it right, thats for sure.

I want to say thank you to our MEC. I know we have to read the TA yet, but I want to say thank you anyway.

On the other side, I think we are going to be very disappointed. Looking in my crystal ball, I see..... A pay raise of less than 10%, continued pay inequalities with Jr pilots making more than Sr pilots flying the same equipment. No 401K match in the immediate future (more lost income) ect......

I hope my crystal ball is wrong. I predict we will have some soul searching to do when we vote. I only am guessing because if it was anywhere near what we were expecting we would have heard more!

My guess is you will be cursing them in a couple of weeks. Thats what my crystal ball says.

My guess is you will be cursing them in a couple of weeks. Thats what my crystal ball says.

Jeez, I thought your ball was black, just like your soul. This was always about more than cash...But you never got that. It was never about the money, but you and your kind continue to try and make it just that.
Good luck....You loose!

I think you meant to say is our union leadership jerked us around for a year and a half longer than necessary and cost us about 30K in salary. And they want back dues to get in good standing, ha! If they pay me 30K, I'll put them in Good Standing. B-19 called it right, thats for sure.

Thats the last thing I would ever say. Don't put words in my mouth!

Have fun writing that back dues check there narrow bridge

Latest resources

Back