• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Options will be a Union shop. If you want to work there you will have to pay dues. And if you arent a MIGS you get no vote on the TA.

Also I want to see a list published with all of the coat ryders in this company. I want everybody to know who didn't support.

Also I want to see a list published with all of the coat ryders in this company. I want everybody to know who didn't support.

And then what big mouth? My guess is it is a majority. Grow up a little there twit. You are lucky you've gotten this far in aviation,must be your first rodeo.
Association fees are what is charged and that's only as long as 1108 stays on property. Unity is what is needed to make this a successful entity once again and it appears therein lies the problem. 1108 has the ability to unify but that's doubtful and therefore I predict their demise. Mark my words.

And then what big mouth? My guess is it is a majority. Grow up a little there twit. You are lucky you've gotten this far in aviation,must be your first rodeo.
Association fees are what is charged and that's only as long as 1108 stays on property. Unity is what is needed to make this a successful entity once again and it appears therein lies the problem. 1108 has the ability to unify but that's doubtful and therefore I predict their demise. Mark my words.

I havent grown up, I am a twit, I am lucky, and this is my second rodeo. You....must be a coat ryder. You will never change the mind of one who hasn't paid a dime of dues from day one! Probably like you. So I say f-em.
Oh and your words don't mean "jack", due to you being in the minority.

I have a serious question, could someone seriously answer that knows for a fact: There are a few Die Hard Anti Union Pilots at Flops..Would it be possible for them to go to the union and not pay them any dues ever and in return not receive the new pay scale, and other bennies that will be given with the contract..Since a few have fought to even decertify the union..why should they reap the benefits of the contract???

My guess is it will be an agency shop much like NJA. You can elect to not join the union if you have some philosophical difference with a union but you will still have to pay "agency fees" roughly equivalent to dues because the union represents the entire group in contract negotiations.

My guess is it will be an agency shop much like NJA. You can elect to not join the union if you have some philosophical difference with a union but you will still have to pay "agency fees" roughly equivalent to dues because the union represents the entire group in contract negotiations.

That's the term"agency fees" and yes that is the case,so you see all will pay. It is an individual's choice to be a member. Membership allows one to vote,to serve on committees and to run for office but elected positions are only available to those who have continuously been a MIGS.
The issue is still unity. The focus should be to do your job to the best of your ability and not be concerned about any politics of pro or con union thoughts. The company growing and prospering will ensure a paycheck,benefits and security and a CBA will ensure it is fair.
The company and the union have lost credibility in the past and hopefully learn from their mistakes. Now is the time for cooperation, time will tell.

My guess is it will be an agency shop much like NJA. You can elect to not join the union if you have some philosophical difference with a union but you will still have to pay "agency fees" roughly equivalent to dues because the union represents the entire group in contract negotiations............

Well I hope all the ones that have been so anti union stick by there morals and step forward and refuse the pay increase..If they dont then they are very clearly hypocrites...

Latest resources

Back