• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you really think thats true, you are clueless. They promised the world and wont be delivering. Thats the bottom line. They didnt get it done, you know it, and now your trying to sugar coat it. There is going to be 2 votes upcomming, one to accept the TA and the other to vote the 1108 out.

What did they promise? Looks like we have a TA (voted in or not) the E board got it done.

If you really think thats true, you are clueless. They promised the world and wont be delivering. Thats the bottom line. They didnt get it done, you know it, and now your trying to sugar coat it. There is going to be 2 votes upcomming, one to accept the TA and the other to vote the 1108 out.

Ahhh, good luck with that, your still dreaming after all these years.

"They promised the world and wont be delivering" The world really?? I don't recall that do you Dime? It seems the non union guys are more hung up on the money than the rest of us. Oh yeah, that's because we know its about far more than the money, that's just a piece of it.

I think they thought it would never happen and now it has. Well I hope they enjoy all the things in the new contract that they didn't support once we vote it in. You're welcome guys! No seriously, Thank Yous are not needed. You're just welcome. ;)

Last edited:
I have a serious question, could someone seriously answer that knows for a fact: There are a few Die Hard Anti Union Pilots at Flops..Would it be possible for them to go to the union and not pay them any dues ever and in return not receive the new pay scale, and other bennies that will be given with the contract..Since a few have fought to even decertify the union..why should they reap the benefits of the contract???

I have a serious question, could someone seriously answer that knows for a fact: There are a few Die Hard Anti Union Pilots at Flops..Would it be possible for them to go to the union and not pay them any dues ever and in return not receive the new pay scale, and other bennies that will be given with the contract..Since a few have fought to even decertify the union..why should they reap the benefits of the contract???

Options will be a Union shop. If you want to work there you will have to pay dues. And if you arent a MIGS you get no vote on the TA.

What color is the sky in YOUR world...?!?!? I don't think you even have to have one, but if you did, you're going to have probs passing your next
class I. Either piss test, or mental probs.

Yea and your such a piece of sh.. that you will accept the contract as is, accept the pay raise, and you will write the check for back dues, and you will continue to talk smack with the PSM's, PM's and all of your other cronys who hate unions. And if you need help (because you suck at your job), you will be first to call the union.
Good luck with that.

After the contract is signed, you will still be spineless and on your knees!!

Ps. and if you dont like being unionized, QUIT!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back