Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really don't know how you can say that. Unless you live in South Dakota

We all had our own reasons. With any luck, this contract will settle it.

So piss-off NB. It is my wish that along with back dues, their is a administrative fee attached. You know the type, a documentation fee. So the 1108 can properly process the paperwork associated with your joining.

It's gonna cost ya......

Have fun writing that back dues check there narrow bridge

That's right, you were hired into a non-union shop that now has a union and you will be forced to pay dues whether you want to or not.

As I've said over and over... it's all about the money and union greed.

That union greed stood in the way of getting a TA years ago, and now that TA is but a shell of what it could have been.

By the way, NJW... why aren't you in here supporting all these folks? They got what they wanted, didn't they?

Could it be because you are watching that contract not protect your brethren at NJ (just like I said it wouldn't) and can't live up to the fact it failed? (just like I said it would?)

Could it be that the contract structure forced more pilots to be hired that were needed, forcing layoffs in the "off" economy that always cycles in aviation? (Like I said it would?)

We all had our own reasons. With any luck, this contract will settle it.

So piss-off NB. It is my wish that along with back dues, their is a administrative fee attached. You know the type, a documentation fee. So the 1108 can properly process the paperwork associated with your joining.

Because with a union contract, somebody always has to pay...

Jeez, I thought your ball was black, just like your soul. This was always about more than cash...But you never got that. It was never about the money, but you and your kind continue to try and make it just that.
Good luck....You loose!

For three years all I've read is about how poorly paid the FLOPS pilots were..... don't change your story now.

For that entire time I've said that the business would be stagnant during the entire time the contract was in negotiation, while other non-union fracs were tweaking their pay because they could. It was the penalty to pay for holding the company hostage with a union contract.

I really think the lips are sealed until its proof read then released. I hope everyone takes into count more than just the pay. I feel also it could be less than we could have got when the economy was good of course, that's just common sense. Lets look at the whole picture and not be too greedy if everything else is to par. Can't wait to see it....Thanks to all that helped and worked on this TA!

True, and I agree, but if they were really excited about the TA some stuff would have leaked out as rumors already. So my guess is the MEC is gearing up to sell it because it will not pass on its own merits.

For three years all I've read is about how poorly paid the FLOPS pilots were..... don't change your story now.

For that entire time I've said that the business would be stagnant during the entire time the contract was in negotiation, while other non-union fracs were tweaking their pay because they could. It was the penalty to pay for holding the company hostage with a union contract.

That story never changed. It was why the 1108 was voted in to begin with.

Latest resources

Back