Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm thinking that he really believes that a t/a can/will be reached. He probably also realizes that a strike will end the company.

Not the strike, It will be the 30 days before the strike when the owners and customers start cashing in their cards.

Now if that is not LEGAL financial pressure.....

Not the strike, It will be the 30 days before the strike when the owners and customers start cashing in their cards.

.... I don't know what is.

Nice to see Management finally has just as much to lose as the Pilots. Perhaps that will lead to them putting their GREED aside, in their own interests.

What a waste of 3-4 years. How anyone who truly knew this Plot Group could have ever thought the Fud and Harrasment tactics would break this Pilot Group, I will never understand.

Even those of us no longer on the Property know the difference between Right and Wrong, and are still in full support of those Pilots who remain.

Good Luck Guys.

Freedom is NOT Free

Time to STICK IT to the idiots in FLOPS management. Seriously, I hope you make them pay. Time to respect your front line, customer-facing employees...

How? What's the plan to "stick it to them"? I'll bet nothing illegal for or against the company, right?
Rrrriiiiiiiiiiiight...

You don't fly

My Dear,
Ms. Schumza....if you were (which I'm sure you aren't) flying the line, you would know how much they are pushing the jets, and Pilots to make mission. There is no, slight-of-hand double secert check list with spy decoder ring.
Its clear that you truly take to heart the info you get at morning ground lovers staff meeting...or what ever kind of motivational, "lets have a great Flight Options day" there in CGF.....so you go grab you another cup of coffee, and keep a sharp eye out on some prime butt to kiss or shirt tails to ride on. I'll keep the MWS from going off in flight.

CA is spot on.

The ONLY thing pilots have to do is NOT correct the screw ups made by the OCC. This alone will place a great deal of strain on the network. A significant amount of time and energy during my 8 day tour is spent catching mistakes made by Owner Services - OCC, then making sure the owners / charter customers never see those mistakes. This is "the extra mile" and is done in addition to the immense requirements placed on me as a captain. I get tired of doing other peoples job. I can - and will - just step aside and let the train wrecks happen.

Time to git'-er-done, management.

Actually, anybody who flies a plane while FLOPS is on strike is a SCAB. Also, if you pilot a boat in a harbor you too would be a scab.

If you fly a kite..scab. If you get high...you're a scab. All the airline pilots...scabs, the pax too. In fact, if you look up then you are a scab. Ironically, if you skin your knee your not a scab, but if you put a band aid on it you would be as you're now hiding a scab.

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back