Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That clock will keep ticking until our negotiators grow a pair of balls and finally say enough is enough and set a date.

They got scope, retirement and benefits done yesterday and gave the company another 2 weeks to settle money and vacation.

We were all expecting it all to be done or to be released.

It looks like it is going to be the 12th now.

As much as I want to get pissed at the union and company the same, I know the union didn't want for this to go another 2 weeks. But this sucks, another 2 more weeks into busy season, and our leverage is going by by. What I don't get, is the mediator even said we have gone past his schedule, so why another 2 weeks? The one good thing is they are negotiating.

Time to STICK IT to the idiots in FLOPS management. Seriously, I hope you make them pay. Time to respect your front line, customer-facing employees...

The negotiator wants to retire so I don't think it will go much longer. If it does the pilots will start putting a lot of pressure on their negotiating team to pull the plug and start the cooling off process. Plus, there has to be a few on the negotiating team that are already screaming!

Half of FLOPS negotiating team is a joke! I think a couple of the brain trusts get company issued round nose scissors and glue sticks so they don't hurt themselves. (Short bus JC,BT,JS) That is the real reason things are going so slowly. They don't eat or sh!*t unless they are told it's okay.

Latest resources

Back