Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not a thing, your bloated, unsustainable salaries have helped caused your furlough. Your pilots have come on our thread and egged us on to push for the same. It got you guys real far huh? When do you think your new managment team will demand salary concessions?

Not a thing, your bloated, unsustainable salaries have helped caused your furlough. Your pilots have come on our thread and egged us on to push for the same. It got you guys real far huh? When do you think your new managment team will demand salary concessions?

wow what a tool.

If NJ pilots were to give up their salaries for 4 years, NJ would still have lost a boat load of cash. Look as the VPs pay and bennies as well. Sounds like in your world nobody will be paid!

Would you be happy if we at FLOPS paid for our own hotels and give the company 500.00 a month to work there. Would that work?

For your information...

You are FOS.

If NJ made current FLOPS pay ... the P&L statement would have been substantially the same. The current situation has nothing to do with the CBA. It has everything to do with the falling value of airplanes.

Concessions? They may ask. But demand? I have a two letter answer to that question.

Contract? I know what my pay will be all the way to at least May 2013. Do you know what yours will be?

I can't foresee any conditions where concessions would make any sense.

I'll bet your new mangement team can think of a few......
So what?

Changes to the CBA require a vote. I vote NO.

I can think of a few concessions I would like my mortgage company to make to me :D. Maybe I will demand some.

Last edited:
Narrow is either fishing for responses or near the bottom of NJA's list and wants to tear it down with him/her. How else could he/she access that union letter? It's not something one would hand out to outsiders.

Maybe our folks can determine the name behind the IP and deal with this appropriately. Posting union/company confidential info is grounds for termination. Let someone without an axe to grind move up a number.

Could Narrow Bridge be yet another annonymous name for B19?

To our fellow crews at FLOPS, sorry this has again been hijacked. Best of luck to you folks. Give 'em hell.

Last edited:
Not really hijacked. Bridge is trying to belittle the value of having a contract.

I think its pretty clear having a CBA has nothing to do with whether a company can furlough. And if you want to look at the furlough protections NJ has in its contract ... you'll see how important it is to get a CBA for FLOPS pilots.

Nope, not trying to bellittle the value of a contract, I'm all for one. Just using NJ as an example to illustrate what happens when you force a company to pay more than they can afford.
Its the same old song, just look at the American car companies and steel industry.

Nope, not trying to bellittle the value of a contract, I'm all for one. Just using NJ as an example to illustrate what happens when you force a company to pay more than they can afford.
Its the same old song, just look at the American car companies and steel industry.
How much can they afford?

If we made ZERO ... they still would have lost 100's of millions.

This has nothing to do with pilot salaries.

Latest resources

Back