Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that Beavis or Butthead that you idolize?

So do you feel good about what you did moron? Glad you crossed that picket line long ago? I actually heard from a JAL pilot, that has flown with you,that knows you, your own son doesn't talk to you anymore. Due to you crossing and the calling all of your buddies and asking them to cross the Estern picket line.

.........your own son doesn't talk to you anymore. Due to you crossing and the calling all of your buddies and asking them to cross the Estern picket line.

Ooooof that must make your christmas really cheerful. A bottle of jim beam and a revolver clicking away on your lap. Drink, spin the gun, drink, spin the gun.....think about being a scab.... drink, spin the gun

Don't worry you won't be found till the neighbors complain about the stench.

So do you feel good about what you did moron? Glad you crossed that picket line long ago? I actually heard from a JAL pilot, that has flown with you,that knows you, your own son doesn't talk to you anymore. Due to you crossing and the calling all of your buddies and asking them to cross the Estern picket line.

You obviously have me confused with somebody that cared enough to cross.

My son lives at home and is in high school, I've never personally flown over the Pacific, and I've never had the opportunity to cross a pickett line.

You avoid my question though dimeline.. is that Beavis or Butthead you idolize?

Tell me something else, did 1108 tell you that layoffs could happen during a nasty union negotiation or that strike benefits would NOT even cover the COBRA insurance payments for your family?

There shouldn't be any surprises here. You and the 64% should have been ready for this, and the remaining 33% are getting screwed bigtime from the union greed.

Good Luck Guys,

I have had the privilege to train new guys, and work with recurrent guys here at CAE.

Always Professional aviators.

Wish you all the best.

AAflyer

Dumb question time:

What is happening to customers now? Are they leaving? Are they making their flights? Is FLOPS chartering a bunch of flights? What is the customers attitude in general about all the heavy handed management BS?

Dumb question time:

What is happening to customers now? Are they leaving? Are they making their flights? Is FLOPS chartering a bunch of flights? What is the customers attitude in general about all the heavy handed management BS?

I've already heard of owners looking or leaving. Not pleased with how management handled the ops.

This message is hidden because B19 Flyer is on your ignore list.

You know what is funny? It is funny that this ignore message is just like what Sell-his-own-mother Babbling Bob B19 the Scab contributes to the discussion; Absolutely nothing!

You obviously have me confused with somebody that cared enough to cross.

My son lives at home and is in high school, I've never personally flown over the Pacific, and I've never had the opportunity to cross a pickett line.

You avoid my question though dimeline.. is that Beavis or Butthead you idolize?

Tell me something else, did 1108 tell you that layoffs could happen during a nasty union negotiation or that strike benefits would NOT even cover the COBRA insurance payments for your family?

There shouldn't be any surprises here. You and the 64% should have been ready for this, and the remaining 33% are getting screwed bigtime from the union greed.

Flops sucks cause they aint got a union......netjets rules (undisputed) because we got a union....

end of discussion.

Latest resources

Back