Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B19 is a confirmed scab.

My son lives at home and is in high school, I've never personally flown over the Pacific, and I've never had the opportunity to cross a pickett line.

That's a lie. It was posted by a moderator months ago that your registrations information shows you to be a known SCAB.

I have you on ignore, but people keep quoting you.

Dumb question time:

What is happening to customers now? Are they leaving? Are they making their flights? Is FLOPS chartering a bunch of flights? What is the customers attitude in general about all the heavy handed management BS?

Still too early to tell how Friday's massacre will effect our customer base if at all - bad PR overall. Management has recently admitted a significant increase in owner 'redemptions'.

My son lives at home and is in high school, I've never personally flown over the Pacific, and I've never had the opportunity to cross a pickett line.

That's a lie. It was posted by a moderator months ago that your registrations information shows you to be a known SCAB.

I have you on ignore, but people keep quoting you.

I've stated many times that I WOULD have crossed but never had the opportunity too.

It takes a lot more nuts to stand up for what you believe in and cross a picket line than it does to stand in one.

What is happening at FLOPS right now is due to the failure of 1108 to get it done. They made the case that they closed the deal quickly at NJ, and 64% of the pilots at NJ got suckered by the koolaide.

You asked for a union and all the turmoil that goes with it, you don't have a right to whine.

Get over it, do your job and pound on that ineffective union leadership you voted in.

Grow some nuts....

B19,

The 1108 is on property because of incompetent and unethical management. Management increased our insurance, management set the low pay scales, management used unethical tactics to get pilots to fly broke airplanes, management kicked people who are fighting cancer off of health insurance and made them pay COBRA, management is the greedy one. Management are the ones who did not "get it done".
Management fired us- not the 1108.

Since my wrongful termination, I have received support and confidence from people who are professionals and truely have compassion and morals. Who are these people? They are the 1108- the pilots of Flight Options. These pilots of 1108 are the ones with integrity, honor and worthy of respect. These people in the 1108 are my friends. FLOPS may have taken my job, but they will never take away my integrity and character.

I am the one without a job. I am the one without health care insurance for my family. My wife and childen support me in my decision to stick my neck out to better the life of our pilot group. I do not regret my actions at all. I'd do it again.

So, B-19, I really do not care who or what you are.
You do not have the right to say anything about the 1108 or any of the pilots wrongfully terminated. Go back to your desk or flight deck- I really do not care. I know who and what I am, my children know their father is a good man who can look at himself in the mirror and sleep knowing he did his job with professionalism and honor- that's all that matters.

Judgement day will bring out the truth- I do not fear that day.

Good luck with your soul.

When the union came around with the pitchers of koolaide bragging about how much the union was going to make life better, they did inform the Flight Options pilots that something like this could happen, right?

There should be no surprises here. 1108 didn't get it done and has made life worse for everybody. Period.

The sad part is that the 33% of the pilots that didn't want the union in the first place have to share in the pain of this.

With the economy collapsing, it's nowhere near done either, what a shame.

Be careful what you ask for...

Wow, if you actually believe what you post. I'm not sure you should have a medical for the obvious reason that you are out of your mind.

I see you made no mention of mangement incompetence in your post. Talk about not getting it done!!

As for blaming the economy for the problems at FLOPS that is a cop out. Perhaps if mangement had treated the owners better you won't be losing them.

I've stated many times that I WOULD have crossed but never had the opportunity too.

It takes a lot more nuts to stand up for what you believe in and cross a picket line than it does to stand in one.

What is happening at FLOPS right now is due to the failure of 1108 to get it done. They made the case that they closed the deal quickly at NJ, and 64% of the pilots at NJ got suckered by the koolaide.

You asked for a union and all the turmoil that goes with it, you don't have a right to whine.

Get over it, do your job and pound on that ineffective union leadership you voted in.

Grow some nuts....

Whats happeing at FLOPS is because of the piss poor management.....they don't have a union yet so it ain't their fault. Just keep quiet cause you really don't have the facts. And you don't pay your union dues so your not allowed to bitch about anything.

NJ does great because of the union keeps the company from fcking everything up and sh*tting all over the pilots. That is undisputed.

I have to say my piece on this and understand if you disagree with my words. The union did not fail nor did management. It was the pilots that worked there and in some ways it was alot of the pilots in this industry that have failed us all.

We are our worst enemies.

How many underpaid, overworked and underapprieciated pilots do you know???

People will treat you exactly how you let them treat you.

I have to say my piece on this and understand if you disagree with my words. The union did not fail nor did management. It was the pilots that worked there and in some ways it was alot of the pilots in this industry that have failed us all.

We are our worst enemies.

How many underpaid, overworked and underapprieciated pilots do you know???

People will treat you exactly how you let them treat you.

You need to undersand before NJ's contract,FLOPS was the highest paid. and a lot of the pilots that worked to make it a better place post NJ's contract were just FIRED out of senority

... The 1108 is on property because of incompetent and unethical management. ...management is the greedy one. Management are the ones who did not "get it done". Management fired us- not the 1108....These people in the 1108 are my friends. FLOPS may have taken my job, but they will never take away my integrity and character. Hear! Hear! Well said!!

I am the one without a job. I am the one without health care insurance for my family. A reality that qualifies you to speak about the situation far surpasses the predictable FUD. My wife and children support me in my decision to stick my neck out to better the life of our pilot group. Kudos to your family! Please give them my best regards. I do not regret my actions at all. I'd do it again. Spoken like a true labor battle warrior that is a credit to his group.

So, B-19, I really do not care who or what you are. A fudspinner--paid or unpaid it matters not--equally despicable, yet irrelevant. You do not have the right to say anything about the 1108 or any of the pilots wrongfully terminated. Exactly! Go back to your desk or flight deck- I really do not care. I know who and what I am, my children know their father is a good man who can look at himself in the mirror and sleep knowing he did his job with professionalism and honor- that's all that matters. Which is way more than the FLOPS and the Fudspinners can say. ....

Slowjet, you're an asset to your Union and smart managers would realize that you're exactly the type of professional they need. Hang in there! NJW

Wow, if you actually believe what you post. I'm not sure you should have a medical for the obvious reason that you are out of your mind. Bingo! That would be the reason B19's referred to as the Village Idiot.

I see you made no mention of mangement incompetence in your post. Good point! What is not said is often as informative as what a person does say. Talk about not getting it done!! There have been numerous examples of management failure but, typically, the Fudspinner tries to deny reality because it doesn't fit his anti-union agenda.

As for blaming the economy for the problems at FLOPS that is a cop out. Perhaps if mangement had treated the owners better you won't be losing them.

Same thing can be said about all the Options pilots that went elsewhere looking for respect and fair wages. It isn't surprising that managers who treat the workforce badly are also lacking in customer service. That's why I refer to them as the FLOPS and say they should get the boot.

Latest resources

Back