Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just think he's gone off the deep end. It is likely he's just one of those litigious people who from the beginning wanted to use this to get a "Fab 5" type deal. Now in his mind for whatever reason he sees that he might have to actually work to make $$$ and he blows a gasket. I fully believe the terminated people deserve a HELL of a lot from this ridiculous co, but he is what gives unions a bad name

He has always been a staunch supporter of the cause and should recieve the benefit of the doubt. I must admit that his recent rantings have been troubling.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now considering the stress and pressure he must be under, but I can't figure out why he is attacking the only people who want to help him and the other pilots who were fired. There is already enough stress without him adding to it.

Mg & Cs

MG has lost it now that he realizes that his termination was one of the only ones with just cause, just like his little minni me side kick CS.

From his posts on the other board one has to wonder if he is jockying for position to be B19's tea bag polisher?

I actually felt sorry for MG and CS at one time.

Last edited:
MG has lost it now that he realizes that his termination was one of the only ones with just cause, just like his little minni me side kick CS.

From his posts on the other board one has to wonder if he is jockying for position to be B19's tea bag polisher?

I actually felt sorry for MG and CS at one time.

Please tell us what this "Just Cause" is you talk of..

Wow,
I have to admit that it appears the stress of the situation has forced him into a corner and he has come out fighting...everyone...

If you read about his situation with his family and put ourself in his shoes...then you may understand..

Give the guy a break and let him vent...In the end he will have to find a better job than FLOPS and await the outcome.

Good luck to all of them...I support them.

Mensh: See MG and CS

Continue to respect these Mensh (sp my Hebrew isn't very good). MG is keeping our MEC honest. These are pressure packed times. I have spoken with MG and I may not necessarily agree with his tactics the result will be no weak kneed compromise with the scum bag management at FLOPS. As far as this just cause allegation. You are off base. After numerous CGF 1 arrivals the man you demean would have been fired long ago had there been just cause. The termination of the 70 will ultimately break the back of this company. When FLOPS and HIG shell out the settlement Sentinent can just pick up the pieces.

Cougar, those pilots were fired just because the Sheeringa Gang thought it would scare the pilotgroup into settling for sub-par compensation and inferior work rules. :mad: The concept of a basic standard of fairness is only supported by those with integrity. You have to stand up to jerks like MS or he will walk all over you as he drags his golden parachute (provided in a contract, no less) off to the next pilot group he will damage with his unethical tactics.

I am disgusted by the hypocrisy of managers who work under a contract (almost all executives these days) while trying to deny the other employees the same right that management takes for granted...:mad:

Latest resources

Back