Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to disagree, I for one will vote no on any contract that does not include a provision for those pilots to come back.

It's important to remember that the bargaining environment is very fluid and Union negotiators have to consider all management proposals lest they be accused (hypocritical as it would be :rolleyes: ) of not bargaining in good faith. I think this requirement can have a tendency to tie their hands. It's my observation that there are times that the pilotgroup (who has more freedom to express their severe displeasure) can send a message on their own. As Jetwash has pointed out--you have to vote for it or it will not pass. Your negotiators are fully aware of that fact.

I look at this as an online community where I can talk about the issues without having to explain that...no I'm not divorced ...their dad isn't here just for a visit ...a frac is....1108 is....NJASAP is....not all pilots are well paid...the reason my husband belongs to a union....why we're leaving the Teamsters. OK. That last one requires less explanation than the others ;) , but you get the idea, I think.

Furthermore, as a matter of principle, it is only right that I offer moral support to the Options pilots just as I did to the NJA pilots during their contract negotiations. I encouraged the Options pilots to stand up for themselves and I admire them for doing so. Their fight for a contract is a worthy cause fully deserving of support.

I focus on people--not the number of posts I've made. What is more interesting to me is watching the bar being raised in the fractional industry, seeing positive changes in the Union-Company relationship at NJA, and noting the ever-growing solidarity among the Options pilots. Camaraderie is a good thing--the more the merrier. Happy posting...:) NJW

I just talked to a couple of FLOPS owners this week and let them know exactly what is going on at FLOPS. We have nothing to loose now that FLOPS terminated 70 of our pilots

I can only imagine what you said. But how do you intend on receiving that big, thanks to the union, pay raise after pissing off the people that pay the bills? Way to go, jackass!

I can only imagine what you said. But how do you intend on receiving that big, thanks to the union, pay raise after pissing off the people that pay the bills? Way to go, jackass!

YGBSM. Do you really believe our owners have NO idea what is going on with the train wreck that is CGF management? When I have 9 year owners telling me they're leaving because they're tired of the constant, poorly told lies from OSR? Or when I see first hand an owner's husband get in the face of Baboo because he disrespected the owner's wife? If you've been around here more than 4 or 5 years, you know we never had these kinds of customer dis-service issues until MS and SA started running the place. Running it into the ground, I might add.

Get a clue, Skumza. The issue with Flight Options is a top-down problem, not a union problem.

That rope for the FLOPS life ring was cut a long time ago. The only people that cling on to salvation from Sh1tfinger is ahhhh you and B19. You are likely sitting across from each other in his office right now. Tell Bob I said Hi! The employees know it sucks and the owners know it sucks. We are all leaving voluntary and involuntary. The only ones who have a glimer of hope have an insight to how much money FLOPS has left to pay F & H.

Latest resources

Back