Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Chupacabra said:
There is no constitutional right to pre-marital sex. =======================================
I don't give a crap if she is full of crap. As long as he had sex in the stairway with a 16 yr old ... unless she raped him.

Sounds like the Moral Majority (what a joke) is alive and well. I think the courts
may get to the bottom of this but based upon the number of guys getting out on bogus charges, via DNA resources, maybe that is even to much to wish for. BTW, if you needed to be of good moral character to hold an ATP, I would suspect that we could thin the ranks of professional pilots quickly. Some of the best pilots I have know would pass for perverts in most parts of the community.

Last edited:
no constitutional right to premarital sex?

you are an idiot El Fullocrapa.

I hope my airspeed never hits your IQ cause I am falling out of the sky, in ANY aircraft.

Hobbes said:
you are an idiot El Fullocrapa.

I hope my airspeed never hits your IQ cause I am falling out of the sky, in ANY aircraft.

Thats because you'd be going so fast it would rip your wings off.

But I notice you did not quote the Constitution in support of your position.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Criminal Laws:
Unmarried cohabitation:

Seven states continue to make it a crime for an unmarried man and a woman to cohabit together: Florida, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Virginia and West Virginia fall into this category. Arizona and New Mexico decriminalized unmarried cohabitation in 2001.

Fornication:

Seven states and the District of Columbia make it a crime for a man and a woman to engage in consensual intercourse in private: Idaho, Massachusetts, Minnesota, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and D.C. fall into this category.

Last edited:
Sameold said:
OR As they deplaned he walked slowly while talking to her. They hit the stairs then bam he snatched her around the corner, tossed the baggage, kept her quiet, avoided sight, ripped off her clothes and nailed her.
QUOTE]

That's the story apparently!

Last edited:
Criminal Laws:
Unmarried cohabitation:

Seven states continue to make it a crime for an unmarried man and a woman to cohabit together: Florida, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Virginia and West Virginia fall into this category. Arizona and New Mexico decriminalized unmarried cohabitation in 2001.

Fornication:

Seven states and the District of Columbia make it a crime for a man and a woman to engage in consensual intercourse in private: Idaho, Massachusetts, Minnesota, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, and D.C. fall into this category.

I have to agree, EL chub is a moron, your first law only states that people can not live together, it does not mean that you can't have sex whenever you want, cohabitation means living together o.k. As for the fornication law, you are telling us that it is illegal for a man and a woman to have sex in private whether they are married or not? so I guess you have to be gay in those states to have sex? So you must be gay? I dare you to find a virgin that is holding out till he or she gets married and if you do they are either full of it, or are idiots themselves, and I doubt that if one is a virgin that both are, I for one live in FL and lived with my wife for 8 years prior to getting married to her, and we had sex all of the time so i guess what I do in my own privacy is against the law now? You are an idiot for sure because I know of a few friends that did hold out and were devorced shortly after because the sex sucked, I believe that you have to test those waters prior to getting married, better to find out then if it works out rather than later, but I guess for you, you are either a stud, GAY or you have never been layed, I am leaning more toward the later

Last edited:
Pictures of the girl would be helpful in our decision. :)

El Chupacabra said:
Sick of Liberals blaming the Victim.

Abject nonsense.

The opinions here are not divided among party lines. Many rape crisis centers have what would be considered liberal staff. Also, there are many radical anti-feminists that would be very quick to defend the man's position maiking him the "victim".

As for criminal charges, I say let the court decide....not public opinion and definitely not you.

Sameold said:
Some questionable events on "Company Time"
Get Laid?
Get drunk?
What do you think?

:D Nothing better than sex on company time! Of course for me it was with a broke jet while in my domicile.... "Honey, I'm on Company time!!" "All right, at least take a shower!"

Of course it was with my spouse in my house, behind closed and locked doors.

Sex with ANY 16 year old just ain't right! Spoken as a father of 3 girls.

El Chupacabra said:
Actually I do not care what the age of consent is in Georgia.

She said she did not consent and that is good enough for me. Fry him.

Eh but you can't go by me. I am one of those intolerant people who believe sex should be only between a man and a woman, ... who are married... to each other.

Fornication with a minor in a stairwell at a major airport... in a pilot's uniform.

Sick of Liberals blaming the Victim.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but certainly you've got to realize that the laws on the books do NOT prohibit consentual sex, heterosexual or homosexual, between people people over the age of consent. You seem like a religious idealoge in your 3rd statement. I'll be perfectly honest. There is nothing wrong in my opinion with fornication, either heterosexual or homosexual. If I were out and hooked up with an attractive women (18 or over of course!!!!) and we hit it off well, I WOULD NOT HESITATE FOR A SECOND to go all the way with her as long as it was 100% consentual, I used protection, and it was done totally in private.

By making these statements you probably think I'm some sick liberal eliteist like you briefly mentioned. Right? Wrong! I voted for Bush in 00 and 04 and tend to lean conservative on many issues. I am conservative in that I want small govt but am a total and complete libertine when it comes to what consenting adults do in private. Bring minors into the equation and I am furious as all should be.

We need to let the system work as it should. If the man had consentual sex in the stairwell he should be charged w/ indency and lose his job and nothing more since the girl was at the age of consent in GA. If he actually forcefully raped her then by all means he should serve hard time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back