• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Chupacabra, what happend to the Treatise of Man stuff. Good stuff my friend. I always appreciate it when someone makes arguements based classic intelectaliasm (mis-spelling intended).

:)

Has anyone heard any new developments? Is he banging his metal cup on the jail cell bars? Playing the harmonica until the judge rides into town? Waiting for delivery of a cake with a file hidden inside? What's the latest?

I envision him playing cards with Festus throught the jail cell bars. Or perhaps he made bail, dyed his hair blonde, as is now trying to cross the border as "Senor Wences, returning home to Bogota' from vacashion."

leardawg said:
Has anyone heard any new developments? Is he banging his metal cup on the jail cell bars? Playing the harmonica until the judge rides into town? Waiting for delivery of a cake with a file hidden inside? What's the latest?

According to one article, he's being held without bail until an Aug 9th court appearance. I'm sure they consider him to be at a high risk of fleeing the state since he doesn't live there.

El Chupacabra, didn't I tell you to STFU?

This explains alot:
The chupacabra ("goat sucker") is an animal said to be unknown to science and systemically killing animals in places like Puerto Rico and Mexico. The creature's name originated with the discovery of some dead goats in Puerto Rico with puncture wounds in their necks and their blood allegedly drained. According to UFO Magazine (March/April 1996) there have been more than 2,000 reported cases of animal mutilations in Puerto Rico in the last two years attributed to the chupacabra.

El Chupacabra said:
If we did not have free will we would not be responsible for our own actions.

I am not sure what you mean by bible stuff. I used 3 words which I credited to St Paul.

Last edited:
leardawg said:

I hear Flops is working on making bail for him, they need him on the road doing more of that "freelance" underpayed flying. Where else can you find someone to fly the Elitise people 14+ hours followed by 9.7 hours rest for 8 days straight in illegally maintained planes on their own license and for $36,000 a year!:rolleyes:

New contest

Like the games in the kids magazines where you ave to look for the hidden items -- let's look at the prior post:

I hear Flops is working on making bail for him, they need him on the road doing more of that "freelance" underpayed flying. Where else can you find someone to fly the Elitise people 14+ hours followed by 9.7 hours rest for 8 days straight in illegally maintained planes on their own license and for $36,000 a year!:rolleyes:

A special prize will be offered to the poster who can find the most items of flame bait in that post. Good luck guys.

DougCorp-9 said:
Sex is a natural biological act you idiot. You don't have a constitutional right to take a sh-t either.
Dog's staring at me right now because I'm staring at the computer laughing out loud.

DougCorp-9 said:
Sex is a natural biological act you idiot. You don't have a constitutional right to take a sh-t either.

It is not immoral to create the human species--with or without ceremony.
- Mark Twain, a Biography

Latest resources

Back