Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the usual

There is nothing funny posted in this thread. As usual, this thread has degenerated into a string of crap.

Give it a rest guy. Take up professional reading and STFU.

Lear70 said:
OMG, I don't know where to start...

El GoatMuncher, you are so far off in left field that the rest of us are looking at this thread with some SERIOUS feelings of RELIEF... relief that we never have to fly with you.

First, how many 16 year olds did I bag in this lifetime when I was between the ages of 15 and 19? D*mn... quite a few. I should go to jail for that? Hmmm... where is the age cutoff? In Georgia, apparently it's at 16.

The month before I met my wife I was 31 playing around with a 19 year old F/A... great sex, but missing a little something in conversational ability. Does that make me a pervert? My wife just shakes her head at me and laughs, knowing that when she was 16 she was messing around with a 30 year old and at 19 was doing the same with a 35 year old and regrets neither of them. It's called HUMAN NATURE.

So where does the cutoff exist between "sick" and simply "depraved" or even "sinful"? Never mind, please don't answer that question, I won't read most of the answer anyway BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO TELL US WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG!

Last point, you quoted the Bible and talked about "pillars of salt" (Sodom and Gamorrha reference if memory serves - been a long time since private church school). Even after that event, and for many centuries thereafter, sanctified by priests of the day, what was the average age of marriage and therefore first-time sex in those times? Oh yeah, somewhere between 13 and 15. How many "arranged marriages" of those 13-15 year old girls were to 30- or 40- something men?

Oh my God... Some seriously hypocritical people at my church would like to invite you to potluck next week.

Incidentally, it may not matter that it happened in GA; if both parties are from Florida, she MIGHT successfully petition to have the case heard in Florida, and then he's screwed in even more ways than one.

Criminal? Not if she agreed to it. Stupid? In so many ways that I wouldn't let him drive my little brother's tricycle around the driveway.

p.s. I don't advocate sex with underage women, but if the girl is of legal age and willing at 16, then there is no one to blame but HER for not having better judgment (and sexual gratification instincts) and HER PARENTS FOR NOT TEACHING HER BETTER. But hey, I'm SURE that Goatboy will teach his daughters better and OF COURSE they will listen and not drink, smoke pot, or do ANY of those terrible sex things like kissing before they're 30 and married because you taught them so, right? :rolleyes: Not likely, buddy... kids will be kids and if they like older men, you're not going to be able to stop them.
its amazing the hostility toward me ... but the guy who molests 16 yr olds in airport stairways is 'good to go'.

El Chupacabra said:
its amazing the hostility toward me ... but the guy who molests 16 yr olds in airport stairways is 'good to go'.

So.....you've already convicted the guy based on press reports, and absolutely nothing that can be confirmed to be factual. You don't have a clue what actually happened....unless you were there, and watched it, but did nothing. Is that it? Are you really a pervert that likes to watch guys molest 16 year old girls? You must be.

Listen up, NJA guys. El Chupacabra is a pervert that likes to watch 16 year old girls be molested. It was said on the internet, so it must be true! Treat him accordingly if you get stuck flying with the perv.

batsky2000 said:
And also by the way I have had many 3 somes and hope to have many more, I hope that does not mess you up to much, but many of us do that, if you never had the chance to do it, you don't know what you missed

YOU DA MAN!!!

El Chupacabra said:
Nope, IF he did it (which he has yet to be convicted of), and it WASN'T CONSENSUAL, then I agree with you that his victim's father should castrate the 'sum b*tch (since courts are FAR too lenient on people IMHO),,,

But as I said, there's that "IF" factor that isn't my place to decide, it's the courts of the land we live in and he's "innocent until proven guilty".

And also by the way I have had many 3 somes and hope to have many more
Yeah ... but we're talking about sex with females. :eek:

Satan
:)D)

Well in court some more details came out. The latest report is that they were caught in the act in the stairwell. She claims she told the pilot No, but he replied "no one says no to me!" and preceeded to rape her. She then exchanged phone numbers with the pilot. She claims it was for identification purposes only in case he got away. Finally, when the arresting officer was asked if there were any indications of a assault or rape he said no.

The more info comes out, the more it sounds like she was embarrased to be caught, didn't want to get charged with screwing in public and cried rape.

Yeeaahh OK girly???? Identification purposes huh, I don't believe it!!!! What a crock of $hit.

I just realized something reading over my post. Something doesn't make sense. She supposedly exchanged numbers with the pilot so she had a way to identify him if he got away and he lied about his name, had a fake id or was not a real pilot. (her words) Yet they were caught in the act according to the info coming from the court. So she either got the number FIRST, in which case it WASN'T to identify him for raping her as he hadn't done that yet, or she sat there as the AFTER they were caught she then asked to exchange numbers in front of the cop. Why would she need to do that if the cop was already there? Something is really not right here.

She then exchanged phone numbers with the pilot. She claims it was for identification purposes only in case he got away

Im no Matlock but either the accused should be nominated for one of those "stupidest criminals of the year awards" or maybe, just maybe she is not telling the truth.

Johnny

Latest resources

Back