• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But I'm guessing the charges really did get dropped? I never heard the outcome. I guess if he's out there flying around then he never got convicted

I saw him in DAL a couple years ago as well. Believe it or not but there was a girl hanging out at the FBO loving all over him. I knew this guy and he definitely had a girl problem. One time out having beers he left the restaurant to go back to the airport to hit on one of the girls behind the counter at the FBO. Women was all this guy ever had on his mind to a point it was an obsession. He had braces put on his teeth to look younger so he could pick up more chicks. Soon as I heard about this I figured it was him before we even knew who it was.

Yes- I heard the charges were finally dropped when the girl finally admitted to consensual sex. I don't know if he filed a civil suit against the parents or not. Glad to hear he is back flying and back macking the chick in the stairwells. I bet not he will ID them before putting post A into slot B. The good news is he lost a job at FLOPS he would still be furloughed from anyway.

With the media you are always guilty until proven innocent and then they never tell you that side of the story.

Yes- I heard the charges were finally dropped when the girl finally admitted to consensual sex. I don't know if he filed a civil suit against the parents or not.....

My guess is the DA offered him a deal to drop potential charges related to lewdness, etc., in exchange for him not pressing civil and/or criminal charges against that little tramp and/or her parents.

Latest resources

Back