Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ultrarunner said:
And I would go so far to say that he'll never be a professional pilot again!
I hear West Caribbean Airways and Helios are looking for a couple of pilots...

(Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, it was a joke - lighten up)

Mr Ultra Grump your sick. Your making fun of a dual engine loss of West Carribean and a pressurization problem of Helios. Did you know the bodys were found frozen. Look at the Delta ordeals PILOT ERROR

But Mr ultra Gump I do agree with You on the rest. 39-16 In ASIA thats normal. Plus how many of you would have turned down sex with a 16 year old hotty in a state were its legal. Of course if he would of called in sick and spent 59.99 on a room he would have a new girlfriend instead of cell mates. MR CHUPACABRA talking like the republicans who wanted to hang Clinton for some fun on his time off.

The Truth

To be up front, I am a family member of the pilot being charged. I've been reading this board for a few days and honestly can't beleive how most have convicted and sent this guy to prison. To fill you guys in a little:
Michael and the girl did not sit together on the plane, after the girl got off of the plane the girl got on the phone and kept looking over at him while he was sitting waiting. Apparently she kept starring and he finally called her over. He made a comment to her about her boobs in his face when she knealed down in front of him. She made a comment to the effect of "no but they could be" he asked how old she was she lied, he replied "lets go".

Michael is 39, no kids and has never been married. He is very active and is always on the go. He is a good looking guy and women are drawn to him. TRUST me when I say this, he did NOT rape this girl in any aspect of the definition.

The fact are after they did their do in the stairwell, they exchanged #'s. She was on her way out of the stairwell and was confronted by a delta employee of how and why she was back there. She panicked and called rape. So now he is where he is......

Should he have been fired? Absolutly, he was in uniform on company time
She he ever fly again? Not really sure about that one
Did he rape her? NO
She he be convicted of Sexual battery? Probably so.

I'll be happy to address any questions with the truth as I know it.

i dont think he even should be convicted. they should convict that little girl for lying. i hope he has a good attorney who will look into this little lolitas past. the south is an amazing place.

Last I saw it was the Public Defender.

Look into the "Past" of a 16 yr old. That is Real good.

How many would turn down sex with a 16 yr old. I hope it is the overwhelming majority... like almost everyone.

federico said:
Mr Ultra Grump your sick. Your making fun of a dual engine loss of West Carribean and a pressurization problem of Helios. Did you know the bodys were found frozen. Look at the Delta ordeals PILOT ERROR
You might want to unwad those grannie panties there punchy. :rolleyes:

And I "would have turned down sex with a 16 year old hotty (sic) in a state were (sic) its legal." My point was merely that it was legal, not that I would have done the same.

I met with Michael today

I met with Michael today and have a few answers to those who may be wondering:

This girl was apparently very attractive and she sold herself as 18 and was very forward with what she wanted to do. They rode the tram a couple of times doing what most would call foreplay. After they were both tired with the "foreplay" it was a mututal decision to find a place this place suddenly became under a PUBLIC ACCESS stairwell. As they were doing THEIR deed the public was walking by. They were standing up, he was behind her, SHE helped him with her hand guide it in, here job was to keep a look out in front. Well apparently someone saw the two; either on the airport video cameras or someone walking by, Either way they were reported. Well, Airport officials approached her and while talking to her made a comment to her about her age, she cracked and yelled rape. They went and confronted him in the lounge by asking him if he had just had sex with a 16 year old girl he said no, she is 18 and now he is in jail. The police report reads that there was NO torn clothing, NO vaginal bruising, NO blood, and NO SIGNS of RAPE! So the question is, why is he still in jail?

Bitter Man

El Chupacabra said:
Last I saw it was the Public Defender.

Look into the "Past" of a 16 yr old. That is Real good.

How many would turn down sex with a 16 yr old. I hope it is the overwhelming majority... like almost everyone.

Mr. Chupacabra, I'm not so sure why you are so bitter, but you apparently do not know the facts. All you know is what the media has reported. Does this make it true? Apparently in your eyes it does. To say that you could not personaly fall victim to something like this is either an outright lie or your a faggot. Which one is it?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back