• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem with these godless rubes is not whether the Law defines one way or another. The problem is that they possess these evil desires in their own hearts. So they will commit these evil acts in either case. Some will be restrained by the fear of the force of law. Some will not.

I am not without sin or even evil desires. What has restrained me from acting on these desires is not the Law. It is love of the God that created us. It is stronger than the instincts of nature.

A man is faithful to his wife, not because he has no attraction sexually or otherwise toward other women. But because his love for his wife is greater than these.

We are merely animals if we simply act on our base instincts. But I believe we are not merely animals and our spiritual nature allows us to act in higher manner.

Otherwise you are a "slave to sin" as St Paul put it.

Aristotle said, " Every thing acts according to its own nature."

So we can judge the nature of a man who acts out on his instincts in the stairwell of the Atlanta airport with a 16 yr old girl.

I for one am not impressed with this behavior. If we are to tolerate it we will get more of the same... and worse.

"TOLERANCE IS NOT A VIRTUE."
--Giuseppe Siri, Cardinal of Genoa

Boy I love it when you guys have the bible inserted so far up your rectum that you're incapable of independant thought.

Flying with you must be a real joy.

BenderGonzales said:
Boy I love it when you guys have the bible inserted so far up your rectum that you're incapable of independant thought.

Flying with you must be a real joy.

:D LMFAO .... how true. I have had the misforture of flying with the types!!

Wow, sex with a 16 year old? Sounds great!

Man, when I was 16, thats all I had on my mind!

I can relate to having the encounters with the woman while traveling to and from work.

But usually I just wake up from the dream, wipe the drool off my mouth and haul my fat ass and roller bag of the airplane.

After 20 years of marriage I have come to the conclusion that being single and having to chase "skirts" must suck. (I wonder if that guy is single? Oh wow if not)

I hear story after story about crap like this "jamoke".

I leave the judging up to God and juries, and I'm neither one in this case.

Yet another example about how a single split second decision can completely alter the rest of yours and other lives.

No need to remind me today to thank the Lord that I have such a great life....

El Chupacabra said:
There is no constitutional right to pre-marital sex.

Really?

What does this mean, then?

Article [X.]

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

El Chupacabra is probably giggling because his flame-baiting has been so successful.

k_EAT=ho_ME said:
Really?

What does this mean, then?

Article [X.]

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

El Chupacabra is probably giggling because his flame-baiting has been so successful.
I will be happy to help you out my illiterate friend,

it means that the FEDERAL government has powers delegated to it. All other powers not specifically delegated, are reserved to states and the people. So it is up to the states. Because such power is not delegated to the US govt, it is constitutionally beyond the scope of the federal government to address.

It in no way means that there is a constitutional right to premarital sex. The states are free to prohibit it.

Right now several states have laws prohibiting pre-marital sex. In the past at least 32 states had such prohibitions. Generally they have been unenforceable.

Just to help you out. The constitutional arguments certain liberal groups try to use to fight these prohibitions is the 14th Amendment, the 10th amendment.

BTW, IMO, many of the laws we must live under today are in violation of Article X. An example would be federal involvement in public education. Education is not one of powers delegated by the Constitution to the federal government. It is more properly left to the States and the people. Therefore, federal involvement in Education is an unconstitutional usurpation of power.

Do you now understand what the 10th amendment to the Constitution means?

Last edited:
Are you actually advocating that people should do jail time for engaging in pre-marital sex or adultery? Just curious.

No,

Many posts ago someone said that because I was in the military I should have a different opinion than the one I had espoused. I inferred that to mean that since the Oath of Office includes swearing to support and defend the Constitution that I could not logically be opposed to the actions of the pilot in question IF he had the consent of a 16 yr old to engage in sex in an airport stairwell.

My response is there is no constitutional right to fornication. I am not bound by the oath of office to support this imaginary right. My position is consistant with the oath.

Its all really blown up from there.

OK. Like I said, just curious, as it seemed you might be going there in your previous thread.

P.S. Thanks for serving!

dawg,

You got me thinking of another example.

Do we not arrest prostitutes in most states... and post the names of the Johns in some states in newspapers ?

Now how could this be if there is a Contitutional right for consenting persons? I think the ACLU needs to get hot on that one.

Latest resources

Back