Flight Opts pilot arrested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Chupacabra said:
There is no constitutional right to pre-marital sex. =======================================
I don't give a crap if she is full of crap. As long as he had sex in the stairway with a 16 yr old ... unless she raped him.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read!!

When I read the above statement my chest hurt from laughing so hard. YOU ARE A CERTIFIED DOUCHEBAG!!

Last edited:
These young kids today. What are you going to do with them? Don't come crying to me when you turn into a pillar of salt.

So given the chance you will vote to legalize Polygamy right?

Why should 3 ,4, 5 or 10 people in a committed relationship be illegal... when its oK to have random sex with anyone you please?

You have convinced me. The Laws against Polygamy are insane.
--------------------------------------------------------------
But to come back to the point of this case.

A 16 yr old cannot consent to buying and smoking cigarrettes, cannot consent to buying alcoholic drinks and consuming them. We hold any adult who aids a 16 yr old in doing these things accountable... legally... criminally.

Obviously, the adult in this encounter should be held accountable. The consent of a 16 yr old ... holds no water with me ( the parent of two teenagers ).

Last edited:
Well guess what, she was old enough to travel on her own, then she was old enough to have sex while being on her own, don't get me wrong, if he raped her then he should fry, but if it was of her own free will, then that is good enough for me, weather it was my daughter or not, just because it was your daughter does not mean it was wrong, kids will have sex no matter what these days, I had my first encounter at 14 so what, my father just told me to make sure that I was using protection, other than that, the girl I was with was having sex with me at her own free will

and your age thing is a crock, you can join the military and die for your country as you should know at 18, but at that age you can't drink, but the goverment will let you die for them before you turn 21, go figure

And also by the way I have had many 3 somes and hope to have many more, I hope that does not mess you up to much, but many of us do that, if you never had the chance to do it, you don't know what you missed

El Chupacabra said:
The consent of a 16 yr old ... holds no water with me ( the parent of two teenagers ).

According to the state of GA....and most other states.....it does.

Do you ever hear people talking about that wacko religious fanatic....but can't figure out who it is?

PHX767 said:
:D Nothing better than sex on company time! Of course for me it was with a broke jet while in my domicile.... "Honey, I'm on Company time!!" "All right, at least take a shower!"

Dam.....even your wife has that dirty feeling while you're working? How many companies can claim that?! :D

What the He*l is wrong with you? By your comments, if some woman accused you of raping her, you would just say OK, and take the punishment? Is that right? It has to be, because by your rational, as long as she said it happened, it did. What a man you are. Send me the consent form your wife signed last time you and her were intimate!! Send it to me. Post it here. And don't give me some song about she is your wife, because a spouse can be raped. We don't know what happened here, but to say just because she said it that it happened is irresponsible. Do you have any idea how many guys have been accused of rape only to later have the accuser recant? I am not saying that is the case here, but you are way out of line. And nobody has blamed the victim, you are the only one that has suggested that. This has nothing to do with liberals, it has to do with common sence, which you obviously have none of. So, send that form your wife signed or STFU!

El Chupacabra said:
Bring me the notarized consent form.

Otherwise she says this is not the case. Case closed.

Last edited:
You know what s*cks is that this guy gets his mug put on the news, internet, etc. before proven guilty. "Hey, you're that guy who raped, er uh, was 'accused' of raping some gal!"

So I guess you all would have done the same thing in the stairway. No problem. Or maybe you don't like stairways ... you would have taken a 16 yr old to a motel.

Hope you also go with the public Defender.

Her age is not important to the argument.

Yes, I think its sick...twisted...you name it. The original argument was that EVEN IF HE DID NOT RAPE HER -- it was a crime.

In Georgia, despite whether or not you think its "right", it's not a crime to simply have consensual sexual relations with a woman.

With that out of the picture (it's not statatory rape) then the case becomes a he-said, she-said situation.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back