• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do we really need a manager for flight attendents? With only 20 flight attendents do we need any overpriced desk jockey to parade them around waterview once a year???

Well, it clearly isn't about money because pay cuts and schedule reductions were offered as an alternative and they shot it down so, reducing my pay solves nothing--per their own words. NONE of the people let go will ever come back, even if called next month and I don't blame them. Fred has taken this ship to whole new level with communications being right at the top of the list of problems with this place---BIG SHOCKER.

I think if we reduced down to one ACP, that might reduce some cost. Why do we need 3 ACP's?

I hear ya. I dont even know if I would come back tomorrow if they called me. The way this thing has been handled has been a big joke in my opinion.

I think FR was one of the last people hired therefore he should be subject to the RIF. Maybe we should fire him as well and get a new person to run FlexJet.

Maybe Obama or Biden might like to give it a try after November when they lose! I think either of those clowns could do just as good of a job running us into the ground as FR.

Last edited:
7 early retirements
22 let go from the bottom
6 other pilot spots to remain unfilled
2 Flex Canada
10 from the Waterview

....and we have to wait until Monday to find out what the almighty hurry was.

....and we have to wait until Monday to find out what the almighty hurry was.

interesting, "wait til Monday"... companies usually announce bad news on Sundays, when wall-street closes. But I don't think Flexjet is that big to affect Bombadier's stock price that much

yea 37. I'm not understanding what the 6 "unfilled" means though.

I suspect it means we were already running lean and elected to keep those spots open.

I asked the same thing and was told from Tom that there were six spots that they were planning to fill, meaning recalls I assume, that they obviously won't do now.

Latest resources

Back