• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This seems typical in an election year during summer months. I would be concerned but, not worried at this point. I can assure you that they do NOT want to furlough after recalling those guys---BAD P/R and would leave a heavy smell that would resonate for a LONG time.

The true test is winter time. If things don't pickup starting in October--start worrying. Also, I don't ever see a pay cut happening because, it's about numbers not money. If airplanes start leaving with no additions then, it comes down to number of crews per airplane. It doesn't save them that much to lay off, trust me. The iPads will be a true savings to the company, not layoffs.

Last edited:
The bottom line is that the company will do whatever it has to do to remain solvent. Sucks, but that is the facts. We have to turn a profit or Bombardier will not be happy. No different than any other business.

They started prepping us last week. 10% off of our flying. Shoulda seen it coming.

and the subdued atmosphere in the meetings was a clue. How about hiring REAL sales people and not lip servers, that would be a start..

There prepping you guys for a sale or the deal is almost done.
Trim the fat and overlapping jobs, been through this before and it sounds so familiar.
Just like a DAL-NWA.

Latest resources

Back