• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not sure what was announced, and I'm sorry for any turbulence headed your way. Was there talk about fleet reduction plans? I've heard we have our first used-300 coming soon but not sure where it's coming from. These are some rough times we're living in, sure would be nice to get through it with everyone landing on their feet.

nope no fleet reductions

actually adding fleets.

The only reason a sale would happen is just to shut us down. They can go to Bombardier and buy all the challengers and lears they want.

It just did and it SUCKS. I wonder how many this time? 50? How many will it take so Fred doesn't have to take a paycut?

Fred Reid:

While at Delta was the creator of "Song" That endeavor worked well!!

Also was in charge of DCI...another winning strategy..

He also was responsible for the purchase of ASA and Comair...another winner of a move.. ASA has long been sold, and Comair was purchased for north of a billion and is now worth a fraction of that...

I know nothing about Flex, but who the heck thinks Fred Reid is a good choice for leadership??? And how does someone with a crappy record like that keep getting jobs other than the head of a Burger King?

Don't know what is going on over there but the best of luck to everyone.

Well if Flex is being set up to be sold, I'm sure the senior cool aid drinking pilots are going to regret their rejection of getting a union on property... Union won't help keep company from being sold but would help with integration with whoever buys us.... Too late now!

The frustrating thing is that there was no warning. No preventative steps. No options provided to the pilot group. Not yet anyway. From recalls and we're kicking ace to dropping the axe. Funny how that happens.

If the same MO is followed they'll announce Friday
Morning and start calling people that afternoon.

Would you like to supersize tha? ... Sorry just practicing.

I bet the layoff number is around 20. I haven't heard any rumors of us being sold but, that sounds like a really good idea at this point. What good is bombardier to us? Obviously, nothing.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back