• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Union Drive on the move

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You just wait. The dark clouds will find CS. And when they do you will be the little boy who cried wolf. You'll have a CEO one day that will decide he can cut your QOL fatten his pocket and jump with his golden parachute. When it happens you guys will come crawling to the 1108 for help. Dont worry we'll be here.

F.U.D.

Unionization IS happening at Flexjet. This has NOTHING to do with CS bogart. Go drink Kool aid from your boss. Make sure you protect your chin from bruising when you do.....

We are SO CLOSE. GET YOUR CARDS IN QUICK!!!!!!!

"Our management takes care of us"

"Our management takes care of us".... "There must be WMDs in Iraq"..... "Go ahead, drink the koolaid" --Jim Jones.

I wonder what happens the day CS management decides to cut salaries by 20% to increase management bounuses.... I wonder what happens when Cessna and TAG sell CS to NJA in order to secure more aircraft sales.... Union leaders come and go and management folks come and go and the only thing left is a piece of paper... and without a union, that piece of paper comes from a roll in the men's room. "Our management takes care of us" sheessh...

"Read my Lips... no furloughs here."

Then promptly gets furloughed 2 months later.

At CommutAir, it was our company president on his recorded update saying, "Don't believe the doom-and-gloom rumors. Our recovery plan is right on track." Then half our pilot group was furloughed less than two days later! :angryfire

The Union is NOT the way to go. We don't have one here at CitationShares, nor do we want one. Our management takes care of us, that is why WE are the class of the field. NJW has too much time on her hands to be preaching about the great union the way she does. Maybe she should spend more time in the kitchen baking a cake for her hubby, and to "Cosmo..." your name sure fits your comments...the ass man, huh?
first of all, call sign "5 star" is gay as hell

second, if wasn't for netjets, you would never have gotten the raise you got, and you still have to pay for benefits, and don't get reimbursed tips.

third of all, I totally agree with cosmo, union got netjets where they are now.
And with time, we'll get there too (options army !!!) and so will flex.
as for cs, who gives a rats a$$.
you came along well after the big 3 and everything looks so pretty, but wait... it's only a management change away

OK two points...CS would not have any of the pay they have now it is wasn't for For nja's new contract.And don't tell me the MGMT at CS was going to do it anyway>>>BS So your welcome.

Second...If Flex wants low pay and long hours and shi%%y work rules then throw the union card away..most of us don't give a Sh%t...19 days a month for less than I make in 15 sounds Great.I would probably throw it away to...

Hey Bogart, get over yourself!! We are a COMMODITY!! Bought and sold just like new tires on your shiny CJ3. When costs need to be cut, pilots are the first to go. Who's going to stand up for you guys when the time comes? Unions are a love/hate thing sometimes, but what relationship isn't?

Good post! I'll add that it's up to the pilots to market themselves and negotiate their contract. As for relationships, we all know that you get out of one what you put into it. Unions are a direct reflection of the membership for the simple fact that the members ARE the union.

My family's furlough experience was taking a hard look at our budget and figuring out what to do while finding out that management was in the background scrambling to protect their retirement and pay structure while laying off pilots....:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the companies that do a good job of respectfully taking care of the pilots are the exception rather than the rule. When it comes to protecting your career and your family, I think it's better to be safe than sorry. That protection includes having guaranteed health coverage. Ask Flt Ops families how secure they feel right now in that regard. Wouldn't they be feeling better if they already had a written contract that prevented their health insurance from being changed on a whim? That example :eek: should have the Flex pilots turning in those cards. Frac families can do without care like that...:mad:

I hate to admit it but, I agree with netjetwife!

Face it folks, this unionization is moving forward at Flex. I can't say all the details here but, get your cards in. We are extremely close to our goal. Send them in again if its been awhile also in case its been more than a year since you sent them the first time.

Latest resources

Back