• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Union Drive on the move

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Our management takes care of us".... "There must be WMDs in Iraq"..... "Go ahead, drink the koolaid" --Jim Jones.

I wonder what happens the day CS management decides to cut salaries by 20% to increase management bounuses.... I wonder what happens when Cessna and TAG sell CS to NJA in order to secure more aircraft sales.... Union leaders come and go and management folks come and go and the only thing left is a piece of paper... and without a union, that piece of paper comes from a roll in the men's room. "Our management takes care of us" sheessh...

Another fine F.U.D. dud.

yep very true
get the union in before mgt gets to you because they will sooner or later.
Look at most jobs everywhere not just aviation.
mgt only look at one thing: their retirement
nobody cares anymore

I hate to admit it but, I agree with netjetwife!

Face it folks, this unionization is moving forward at Flex. I can't say all the details here but, get your cards in. We are extremely close to our goal. Send them in again if its been awhile also in case its been more than a year since you sent them the first time.

It's quite alright Cosmo, it happens frequently and no one will hold it against you.....;) Certainly not me...:p Eventually, people realize 1) I fully support all of the frac pilots; they are professionals and should be treated/compensated as such. 2) I am well informed and can discuss the issues. 3) I am in favor of respectful discourse about the problems facing the industry and will listen to all opinions on how to raise the bar.

It's no secret that I personally believe an organized group of pilots have the best chance to gain the contract they deserve by merit of their contribution to the company. It's rather obvious, however, that nothing else has worked at Flex and if management was inclined to treat/pay the pilots like the professionals they are it would have happened already. CS pilots got a pay raise very quickly after the NJ pilots won their new contract. Next month makes the one year anniversary of the NJ CBA. Clearly, management would have done right by the pilots, by now, if they had any intentions of doing so.

With Flex pilots taking a strong step forward in the move to the bargaining table that will lend momentum to the Flt Ops pilots. It will definitely be a solid show of support for their cause and obviously your own...:) Remember, a standing ovation is more effective when all of the audience stands at the same time. The more voices are raised in the call for industry standard wages the easier it will be to get management's attention.
Go Flex Pilots!
NJW

I hate to admit it but, I agree with netjetwife!

Face it folks, this unionization is moving forward at Flex. I can't say all the details here but, get your cards in. We are extremely close to our goal. Send them in again if its been awhile also in case its been more than a year since you sent them the first time.

Holy cats, I agreed with NJW and now the assman agrees with her, what is the world coming to.

:p :p :p News Flash--NJW has a clue....:D

Hey, RNO, did you see your card? Wasn't it a perfect match? :)

Do you think I should embarrass Cosmo likewise....;)

To answer your question, one hopes that the frac world is coming to the realization that the pilots can further their mutual goals by working together. When we have the best interests of the frac pilots and their families at heart, it isn't at all surprising that we will find common ground.
Best wishes to all frac pilots,
Netjetwife

I am as guilty as the next guy keeping this post going...But this is such a waste of time..These anti-union guys are probably mgmt or just stupid,,And you know what they say..You can't fix stupid...,I'm going to watch my grass grow,The grass(sod) I bought with my retro(sorry I needed a parting shot)..

Humphrybogart does not represent at all the majority of CitationShares pilots. I don't really understand why he continues to post such arrogant crap. I invite him to send me a private message so that I can try to figure out who he is and bring him out of the clouds....

CS is a young company that now needs no union. This has been said before, if they start to screw us then that's a different story, but so far so good. A large fraction of the pilots at CS are ex-airline, ex ALPA pilots. We know what is out there and what we need at this point. Ofcourse, all the TWA guys I talk to are a little skiddish on unions (rightfully so).

The fact that some of you out there feel you need to make yourself feel superior by saying your company is the best, or that everyone owes you a big thank you....get OVER YOURSELVES. This industry goes around and around and those sitting at the "top" can soon be at the bottom or gone with the wind. Anyone that thinks otherwise just knows nothing about aviation history.

Whoever is bashing CS for their call sign and tip reimbursement.....get better ammo, you sound like an idiot.

Bogey posted:

Our management takes care of us, that is why WE are the class of the field.

Quick question Bogey...How many pilots are at CS now? I'm guessing it's around or below 400. When y'all reach the 1000 mark, I wonder if you will sing the same tune.

Every thing I've heard from you guys on the road has been positive. Enjoy the good times now. History has shown that at some point the fun ride will end. The union will be essential then.

I keep hearing ALOT more union talk now at Flexjet. There are no signs of any raises next year or much growth. Lets keep the cards coming in guys. THIS WILL HAPPEN NOW.

Latest resources

Back